<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Two Week Countdown: #5

Saturday, December 27, 2008

ARGH! I am a day late again.

But I can't believe I almost forgot to write about this:



After years of wanting one but holding back because I didn't know what I truly wanted, I finally got my first tattoo this year. And I can't love it enough.


Pictures by Meesh Gunaselan. I was too much in pain to think of camwhoring.

The photo right above was taken right after it was done. In case you're wondering, yes I did quote Friedrich Nietzsche, the German philosopher. It's my favourite quote and a saying I think of every time the tough gets going. I got my tatt done in Bangkok by this wonderful tattoo artist called March. He did an amazing job; as you can see, it is a very intricate design and was very detailed about it. I paid RM450 or so for it, which I doubt you can get in KL.

Again, I need to be asleep but was so immersed with Guitar Hero that I left the office pretty late. I REALLY need to spend less time there! But hey, at least I can say for sure that I can get by on Medium now for Guitar Hero, teehee.

Making a mix of love songs for a friend's wedding kenduri later. Here's what I was thinking of:

The Beatles - When I'm 64
The Pogues - Love You Till The End
Guillemots - Made Up Love Song #43
Youth Group - Sicily
Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You
Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice?
Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
Joshua James - The New Love Song
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?
Deathcab for Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark

.... I really want to include "Falling Slowly" from Once cos that movie was the ultimate love story, but I fear there might be too much cheese. Need to edit that list though, I only have 30 mins and need to re-arrange for flow.

6am - sun is rising. Should attempt sleep now. And BASKET, I just remembered I left my makeup bag at work which means I need to drive down later to get it cos I need make-up for a wedding! I'm sorry I am vain OKAY.

leave a comment