<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

My heart goes ting ting!

Monday, December 01, 2008

Remember when I waxed lyrical about The Ting Tings?

Now, whenever I love a band, I always wish them mainstream success. I really don't get why some music fans are so protective over their fav bands. If they hear them on radio, they freak out and start spewing bullshit about "selling out". And then they bitch about crap music on radio ... but yet get angry when their fav bands get played?! Um hello, make up your mind you snob elitist.

I want my fav bands to get on radio. It dramatically increases the chances of me seeing them perform live in a country nearby. Being on radio, on MTV, on whatever mainstream channels sends a clear signal to promoters that this band can SELL tickets. For promoters, it's all about the $$$ anyway.

So! The Ting Tings did explode into popularity like I hoped and guess what - they'll be performing live in Singapore next month!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

I am applying for leave now and tickets will be bought by the end of this week. I can't wait! Now I'm hoping we can somehow secure an interview with them. I'll probably freak out though.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Ѕіmply dеsire to sаy уour
    artіcle is as aѕtounding. The clarіty in yοur
    рost is just great аnd i cοuld
    assume you are an eхpeгt on this
    subject. Fine ωіth your permisѕiоn allow me
    tο grab your feed to kеep updated ωith forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and pleaѕе keeρ up the rewardіng work.


    Feel fгeе to visit my ωеb-sіte - tens unit

leave a comment