<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Superstylin'

Thursday, July 31, 2008

You know that dream most women have of finding THE hairdresser? The sort of hairstylist you can joke with, share with, bond over magazines with, and gives you beauty tips? The one person you go back again and again?

Ever since I was a kid, I wanted a hairstylist who would do all that. This was because I had bad hair growing up. It was really thick, and bushy, frizzy, dry, waves all over the place, and no style whatsoever. Hair was just hair on my head, not a reflection of my personality.

Thankfully as I grew, my hair got better. The first time a hairstylist said my hair was healthy (and not the usual remark of "SO DRY!"), I beamed with pride. It was seriously a MILESTONE as I've always wanted healthy hair with no split ends! And at 20, I finally achieved it. Ah, hair nirvana - finally.

Over the last year, I've been blessed by the Hair Gods (Vidal and Sassoon?) once again as I've finally found a hairstylist whom I love: Ming from Bombshell on Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar. Girls, he's wonderful and so fabulous! Honestly, he's the most fabulous person I know.

I'm so glad I went to get my hair cut today. Not only did I get a cut and wash, Ming did my eyebrows, introduced me to an awesome eyebrow mascara from Bobbi Brown (which I will get tomorrow!!!), told me what to wear for the MTV Asia Awards and even lent me an effing hot red leather (pleather?) jacket for the show! I is a happy girl.

So yeah - want a good hair cut? Ming from Bombshell okay?! He is fantastiko.

  1. OpenID wookookoo said:

    He so is.

leave a comment