<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Hong to the Kong.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What is the best way to wash a black pair of jeans in the washing machine? I've been hand-washing them the past few times but it's so heavy when wet and I am lazy. The colour still runs till now! Grr..

Am looking through the prepared itinerary my mom's friends made for the upcoming Hong Kong trip. It's all tentative of course things to do include lots of shopping, and touristy stuff like Ocean Park. Which I am okay with, really. I've been to HK twice in the past but both were for work so I never had time to see much of what the country has to offer. Haven't even been to The Peak! I just hope we won't get completely cheated seeing as we're walking straight into tourist traps.

In the free time that I have, I've been googling for other stuff that I personally wanted to do when there. Here's the working list so far:

Aberdeen Harbour boat ride. Eat at Jumbo Floating Restaurant but it's a rip off, of course.

Eat authentic dim sum.

Buy stuff from H&M and Uniqlo.

Go to Repulse Bay? Then to Lamma Island to eat seafood dinner.

Eat famous roast duck/goose? at Central.

Eat mango pudding Adrian told me about the last time I went to HK.

Eat HK street food.


All I want to do is eat! Shopping isn't even turning me on right now as I'm saving myself for Bangkok in September.

If you've been to Hong Kong, tell me: what should I do there? Besides the obvious things like the above! Hehe.

  1. Blogger c.ho said:

    check the label on the jeans. some require 'gentle' cycle while others can just be washed like normal. Note the temperature.. but usually a warm/cold wash would be fine.. Since it still bleeds, just wash it with other black/dark clothing. It won't affect much. I kowtow to you for handwashing ur jeans. I never do that.. In fact, everything that can or borderline okay goes into the washing machine! haha.. what to do.. lazy laaa:P and no place to hang clothes that drip water.

  1. Blogger c.ho said:

    oh, if the water level on your machine can be controlled for a 'lighter' load of clothes, i guess you don't have to fill up the machine either. or else, just collect all ur darks and wash 'em together :D

leave a comment