<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

It's late, I know

Monday, June 16, 2008

I need sleep, but I opted instead to listen to the new Coldplay, "Viva La Vida". I couldn't help but download it because I was so curious. I'd still get a copy though simply because it's Coldplay and the sound of the download ain't grand.

I'm nearing the end of my first listen, and I'm loving it so far. It's not as emotional as "Parachutes" (my favourite) but I feel it's a tighter, more powerful album that both "X&Y" and "A Rush of Blood To The Head". Am tempted to write a review but NAAHHHH.. it's so tiring analyzing music sometimes. Music needs to just ... be. For a while.

So let's just conclude: "Viva La Vida", totally worth the wait. It's going to be repeated on my iTunes for some time, I just know it.

Life in Technicolor - Coldplay
Kicks off with "Life in Technicolour", an instrumental. Now I REALLY want to get my hands on the physical CD. Goodnight y'all.

  1. OpenID vernadium said:

    Spot on Sarah. Viva is one of my fav albums of the year. Oh btw say hi to Michelle for me. Haven't talked to her in ages.

leave a comment