<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Lunch

Friday, January 19, 2007

I felt skinny today, so I polished the entire 2-piece chicken snack plate from KFC. MMM hot and spicy. MMMM bun. MMM mashed potatoes and coleslaw.

Now I feel more like myself, ie, chubby. Blah who cares when its Friday.

  1. Anonymous mac said:

    You need the beach.

    There is nothing like feeling the sand between your toes while the rhythmic sound of the waves relax you under the warm sun to make you feel good about yourself. Not to mention the guys stealing peeks of you while pretending to look at something else.

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    mac, i don't think i will be checked out if i was wearing my swimmear, i am sorry to say. :(

  1. Anonymous mac said:

    silhouetteted in my mind's eye
    you're stretching a cat
    bedroom bathed in morning light
    as if in a dream, I hear you say
    "do I look fat"
    I smile, still only half awake
    admiring your heavenly shape
    "no" I say, in whispered tone
    rasing my hand to draw you home
    how can it be that all of time
    the universe and all sublime
    can be reflected, so beautifully
    by your behind

  1. Anonymous mac said:

    don't try the second line without the "like" ... for your cats sake. lol

    btw. I hope you don't mind my words. You're my creative outlet as of late.

  1. Blogger simonsta said:

    this is new information to me .. the way you seduced me for japanese dinner was very unethical in terms of boy-girl relationships considering you already pigged out on genetically modified fried chicken

leave a comment