<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

"She's in fashion .."

Saturday, November 25, 2006

.. but I'm not, in my baggy ass shirt from secondary school and shorts. Just happens to be the song that came up randomly on iTunes as I type this post down. Boy, do I love me some Suede.

I'm living a lifestyle that most of you envy - that of a "fresh graduate". Yes ladies and gents, I've unofficially graduated from my degree course last Thursday. Its unofficial simply because convocation is only next year, and there's the little factor about actually passing the exam I took ... hee. But all should turn out well. The exam was an English paper. If I fail that, I will do a Bart Simpson and eat my shorts (the ones I'm wearing now!!).

So about my enviable lifestyle ... let's just say I have not been sleeping this much since my SPM exams were over. I sleep late and wake up late, and I spend the whole day watching downloaded torrents or TV, or er ... going on gossip sites like this: ONTD. I tell you, its fabulous. Celebrities are stupid, over-scrutinized and human. I actually sympathise .. wouldn't want to live my life in a fishbowl of sorts. But that doesn't stop it from being wickedly addictive, hee.

Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by how idle I am that I have registered on to several job recruitment websites. I'm thinking of starting in 2007, but I have been looking around. Slobbery hasn't completely possessed me - I still take showers twice a day. So far, the jobhunt has been surprisingly positive. Honestly, I feel validated and grateful. More importantly, totally psyched that I won't end up as an "unemployed graduate" statistic!

Also, I finally finally jumped on the MySpace bandwagon. Right now I have no friends, no personality and no username. The emptiness of my MySpace persona is intimidating. Where do I start padding this online person with some character? How do I write an About Me that sells who I am?! Arrrghhh .. its like starting a new blog all over again. Spending hours thinking of witty usernames and titles. I'm damn scared of selecting a MySpace username... possibly because they make it sound like it'll be the be all and end all:

"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT THIS NAME?! IT WILL BE PERMANENT! YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT! IT WILL DETERMINE ALL HAPPINESS IN LIFE!!" Okkaaayyy, I get the point you psycho admin internet prompt. Quesarah's been taken ... grrr!! Don't that girl know I get the first hit off Google with that name?! It's mine!! Bitches.

Anyway ... my blog sucks I know. I don't update and when I do its nothing good. At this point I'm seriously talking out of my ass because I can't sleep and there's no one else to talk to. Hell, I don't even have camwhore photos because I'm just bloody unattractive these days. My ulcers are killing me and I just want sooooooooo badly for them braces to come off!

But .. being a girl, I borrowed the boyfriend's camera one weekend and what can I say? Have camera, will camwhore.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Goodnight kids! And do forgive how the damned dark circles under my eyes. I've just learnt that sleeping more won't be enough to get rid of them. Suggestions? Some wonder cream please anyone?!

// Catherine Feeny "Mr Blue"

  1. Anonymous jimmy said:

    damn she's fine..

  1. Blogger calvism said:

    + good luck with job hunting!

  1. Anonymous mydarkcirclesblog said:

    Hi, I have just started a blog that writes about things related to dark circles: the cause of dark circles, home remedies, eye creams reviews and make up tips. It would be wonderful if you can drop by to visit my web site www.mydarkcirclesblog.com to check out the latest information about dark circles. I hope it helps. Thank you.

  1. Anonymous mac said:

    photos
    windows, doors or peep holes?
    perhaps a little to the right or left
    or maybe your toes! who knows..
    dark circles? I don't see any
    only your lips and a beautiful neck
    leading to a mysterious shadow
    between your breast

leave a comment