<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

I hate titles.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I've been procrastinating on starting on my seminar paper (The Press, The State and National Development) since last Saturday.

On Saturday after I got back from my night/day out, I thought to myself, "Weekend's just beginning! Let's start on Monday!".

On Monday I was thinking, "I'm on a week's break ... let me just enjoy one day for myself."

Now its Tuesday, and I still haven't started on anything yet. Go me! I just can't bear the thought of going through all the research and journals that's so filled with what I know is English, but never makes any sense unless I read a sentence two, three times.

Academic essays are the pits. Its a dark hole of in-text citations, reference lists and endless pseudo-intellectual mumbo jumbo.

But it has to be done, else I won't graduate. Its only 3000 words ... and it'll be handed in next week. After that, I won't have to worry about any more academic essays!!

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to psyche myself up for a long, boring journey.

// Delays - "Long Time Coming"

  1. Blogger simonsta said:

    hrmmmmmmm i know i know this is all about me not spending enough time with you !!

leave a comment