<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Quick update from freezing office.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Its FRIDAY! Its Friday!

*prances around*

I'm still sitting here in the freezing cold office, waiting for the rain to stop and for the clock to strike 6. We closed the issue last week so this week has been like a lay on the beach! In a purely non-sexual sense of course.

So I've been interning at the magazine for the past 2 weeks and it has been quite an experience so far. Most days I come home so dead tired from using public transport that I quite literally, sleep when my head touches the pillow. Haven't seen my family in a while as well, I wonder how they're doing!

I've also been eating like a freaking pig the past few days. On Wednesday night, there was dinner and cocktails with Belvedere Vodka, on Thursday evening was hi-tea at Delicious cafe and today, breakfast at Dome. Sounds good? Yeah try doing it three days in a row. I never thought I would grow sick of free food.

But not, like, I want to like, give it up or anything. Heh.

I'm not complaining, I'm secretly enjoying these perks hehe. I'm so giddy in an annoying fresh graduate kind of way. And I haven't even graduated yet. Bleh.

The 'meeting of new people', as I've come to find out, isn't as scary as I thought it would be. I was imagining really awkward pauses and stupid questions (from me), but I seem to be doing okay so far. I've called up loads of people (got really bad treatment from a very rude Malaysian BAR Council - BAR Council are you reading this?!), typed up a heck load of listings, pored over press releases ... speaking of that, press releases for perfumes have GOT to be WORST. Every single one of them describes their perfume as "sensuous", or "intoxicating" and "alluring". Bloody hell. Get a thesaurus.

Anyway wish I could tell more, but I'm too lazy. Best ask me in person or over IM. On a little note, the new issue of KLue comes out this weekend, so do get one. :)

//Listening to Iron and Wine from someone else's speakers. My PC here got no speakers :( Or Windows Media Player. Or MS Word, for the matter. Haha!

  1. Blogger EibNeau said:

    Gonna miss all those perks...*sobbidysobz*

  1. Blogger EibNeau said:

    Actually what i wrote has nothing to do with my practical (the one abt pr-ing and faking things). it's the other side of my world that im refering to, the one that kept making my face sour...my internship is not inKLUEded cus its bloody cool...sobbidysobz (again)...

  1. Blogger cyber-red said:

    mana internn

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
    »

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Very nice site!
    Goccia di cristallo perfume Side effects for zyrtec 10mg porsche Dialup modem wireless nissan murano sexy lingerie us boston perfume Wholesale empty glass perfume bottles perfume guerlain perfumes perfumes eau de perfume Perfume aftershaves azzaro cosmic perfume.com el sheik perfume Reviews 2000 infiniti g20 Revenue codes health ins billing clothing viscose flamingo perfumes Joy perfume tree Bargain fragrance perfume cologne online codes discounts

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Best regards from NY! » »

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... marketing email Live lesbians

leave a comment