<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Only Wednesday?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I took 3 hours to get home yesterday. I left at 6.30pm, delighted that I'll be reaching home at an early 8.30pm but OMFG. Once again, I underestimated the intensity of KL Rush Hour. From Bukit Bintang to KL Sentral, I took two fucking hours. TWO FUCKING HOURS. The things you can do in 120 minutes include the following:

x Watch movie(s)
x Have long dinner, possibly coffee/dessert later
x Drive to PD/Genting, AND get a room at the impossibly long lines of First World Hotel. Haha, First World Hotel where the rooms treat you like Fourth World nation citizen. The irony.
x Sleep

As a result, it is a new day and I am still exhausted from the day before. My whole body was screaming out for a Caramel Macchiato but I resisted ..

And now I have crappy Nescafe which I made myself. I can't for the life of me, make good Nescafe. The first cup I made, I put in too much coffee and it tasted helluva bitter. I threw it away. Wasting company resources, I am :p Shh.

Furthermore, just checked my To Do and realized I haven't done alot. I waste away when I don't have my organizer, can't keep track of deadlines. So today, despite how strung I am, I have my heart on doing a lot of work.

A LOT! I will be productive today.

So I really should be signing off now.

  1. Blogger Fong said:

    Nescafe vanilla latte .. the one in the yellow-goldy sachet .. mmm .. heaven ;)

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    » »

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... computer sellers vancouver camping near jupiter florida Natural antiaging skin care products camping at burnsville lake wv Australia cheap laptop 2000 mitsubishi montero sport ls audi wheels Mitsubishi cs-40307 Dance studios in africa roosevelt lake arizona camping same+antidepressant Cpu and motherboard combos Zovirax versus valtrex percocet demi boards chongqed Adderall act

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    This is very interesting site... »

leave a comment