<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Saturday, February 04, 2006

A few years ago, my dad being very Chinaman, fell into the whole Golden Horn Fish craze. He bought like .. I don't know, 5 of those hideous fishes (maybe more)and they all slowly died, except one.

Today my dad decided it was "time to let it go into the lake". Basically, I think it was code for "I've grown out of that phase and can't be bothered to look after the ugly thing anymore."

If you know me personally, I would've somehow told you that I am not very fond of fishes. Like people who fear cockroaches, I hate hate fishes. I hate that they're scaly, hate that they're cold, hate that they're slimy, hate that they've these very scary bugged out eyes. And when they're dead - OMG totally freaky, floating upside down with eyes still open. The thought of swimming in a lake filled with fish, or actually grabbing fish between my palms freaks me out. But I do still eat fishes.

I expected to be really happy that my dad was getting rid of the fish, but instead I found myself kinda sad about it.

"BUT WHO WILL FEED IT!?", I whined.
/dad just looks at me like I'm stupid.

I guess its just the whole notion of being ignored and unwanted. Nothing and no one deserves that.
///
Listening - Frou Frou's "Must Be Dreaming".

  1. Blogger simonsta said:

    i dont like frou frou. i dont think it'll work with my mp3 player

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    its already got 3 in there and it works juuusttt fiiinneeee :D

  1. Blogger ButterRoll_sama said:

    fishies! i like fishes! coz they rhyme with wishes! fishies wishies! fishes wishes!

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    hahahah
    but pls dont wish for a fish.

  1. Anonymous Ben said:

    i like fishes for three reasons.
    1. they eat bugs, i hate bugs.
    2. they're nice to look at.
    3. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

    i just don't like keeping them anymore. the only fish i am capable of keeping now are siamese fighting betas. hehe.

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    what is going on , everyone seems to love fishes !??

    dont tell me I'M the weirdo here :p

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    I dont' hate them nor like them either. But the chore of taking care of them... cleaning aquarium, check for weird spots.. cleaning the aquarium is bad enough. :P

    kawa

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    kawa: OMG don't even get me started on the cleaning of aquarium

    my dad does it like its no big, disgusting deal.

    i'm surprised his arm hasnt fallen off due to some strange fish disease. hehh.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    This is very interesting site... Convertible mowers Milf hunter ruby video cennik renault Quit smoking now short of breath Food allergy tachycardia http://www.xxx-black-drunk-sex.info/big-tits.html kelley baseball opt in email 1999 buick lasabera brakes hair ingrown leg remove Sicko moore ritalin Denver furniture row Cheap calls to 5c22jamaican mobile5c22 from uk Rasputin 5c 27s orgies Personal live answering service worst plastic surgery http://www.car-warranty-2.info http://www.sony-clie-handheld-model-peg-sj33u.info/Big-breasts-free-movies-full-length.html Wealth management business model Pamela anderson pic of

leave a comment