<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Nothing better.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tell me,

What can be better than to come home after a loooong day in college- spent editing articles and looking at layout- to find a half full packet of Lays' Salt & Vinegar chips, and Channel 42 playing the Best Chick Flick Ever, "Bridget Jones' Diary"?

Nothing better to do than to scoff it alllll down, while drooling over Colin Firth.

Nothing better than that, except perhaps himbo's R2D2 impersonation.

Nothing better than that, except to discover that I come home with a great big smile on my face despite being tired as hell, knowing somehow that I'm doing what I love and though its exhausting, I get immense satisfaction out of it.

Nothing better than passion.

And perhaps sleep, which is now at 1.50 AM, way overdue.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    I love Lays' Salt & Vinegar chips too!!

    kawa

  1. Blogger simonsta said:

    who is this himbo you keep talking about ? I thought only *I* knew how to do R2D2 sounds

  1. Blogger Albert said:

    I LOVE Lays' Salt & Vinegar too! It lasts longer because of its potency, and won't finish in one seating.

    I thought I could get the same deal with Wise Cottage Fries Seaweed Wasabi flavor... but alas, the bitterness of wasabi is an acquired taste.

leave a comment