<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Too early.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I am up at 8.22 AM (sacrilegeous for student on holiday) with nothing to do.

Actually, I've been up since 6.30 AM, as I was supposed to be finally heading to do MyKad. I was all pumped up and jumped out of bed, and even put on make up and a reasonably quick pace. I even had the sense to have breakfast (peanut butter + tea, yums) which I usually don't have because ... well, I am almost never up on time.

By 7.10 am, I was ready to leave. I stroll jauntily with my mom to the car. What could go wrong, la dee da! Everything has been great so far.

Until my mom put the key into the ignition and the car just. would. not. start.

We try it for 15 minutes, before we force my brother out of bed so he can do male things like lifting up the hood and looking at ... stuff below the hood.

The. car. still. would. not. start.

I sit at the passenger and read my magazine, with the sort of selfish determination/hopefulness that the car will start, it will it will it will.

At 8 AM, my mom and brother gave up and decides that we'll wait til 10 AM to call the mechanic.

So here I am. 8.30 AM, 1 1/2 hour to go til the Great Mechanic Saviour of Cars get called on ... and just bloody wishing that I could just go suffer the long wait at PJ State for my MyKad because I am already all dressed up, with nowhere to go.

Anything so that I wouldn't have to wake up at 6.30 AM tomorrow, or any other day before semester reopens.

/crosses fingers for mechanic to be brilliant.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    This is very interesting site... board cerified plastic surgeon Audi a4 service tool Interior designer decoration Articles on the mazda rx 7 suspension design http://www.bodybuilding-and-atkins.info/Acuvue-free-contact-lens-trial.html acuvue 2 colour buy contact lens order tiles for scrabble acuvue 2 color opaque

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

leave a comment