<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Random acts of blogging.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Starbucks is getting way too much of my money. It pains me that when I was working there, I hardly patroned it outside of work but now that I've quit- and more importantly LOST MY EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT- I'm going there every week! Tonight, Starbucks wins again. Then again, we did sit there for like 5 hours, and just talked. Oh well?

Instead of going for Heineken Greenspace (how was it Nazrul?), I hung out with my high school buds. I loveeee these people. I love that we can not talk for months, and when we do get together, we talk so much and er, so loud. Seriously, people stare at us when we talk or laugh together because its just ... obnoxious at times. But I love them. Friends since we were in our primary school pinafores; been through high school together and laughed through it .. up until now and we're still going strong. <3 Remind me to get a picture of us one of these days.

Speaking of pictures, I have to pick up the camera again. I miss walking around with it perpetually in my bag. Although I am freaking thankful that it wasn't in my bag when it got snatched. That would've been the shittiest thing ever. This blog is getting mighty dull without visual stimulation, I have to admit.

I don't think I know how to camwhore anymore. People want to take pictures and I actually go, "No lah. Shy." A year ago, I would've slutted it out for the camera. Now I can't, not because I don't want to, but because I just do not know how. :(

"My Super Sweet Sixteen" is the worst show on television. Spoilt brats who think being 16 makes you special and grown up and blowing $250,000 on a BIRTHDAY PARTY and who are bloody rude to their parents. Jealous, who me? Of course noooootttt.

"Madagascar" is very disturbing to me because the lion wants to eat the zebra. A friend wants to eat a friend. Does anyone else think that mortifying? Cannibalism almost.

Speaking of cannibalism, did anyone hear of the joke where the cannibal dumps his girlfriend? THINK ABOUT IT, and tell me if you get it.

I miss my college friends. Huge party on the 23rd so I'll see them soon enough.

I am happy at this very moment.

And sleepy too. Goodnight.

  1. Blogger c.ho said:

    btw.. in reply to that 'caesar' play where you said we could be the bimbos there.. i do play the part of bimbo rather well.. in fact, my bf graciously calls me the asian blonde. how nice no?

  1. Blogger ButterRoll_sama said:

    i've nv heard of the joke b4. how does it go?

  1. Blogger jasmine said:

    he eats her up and poops her out?

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    c ho: bimbos are fun no shame being one!

    butter roll: haha well think of the sentence.

    jasmine: you got it, my brilliance. <3

  1. Blogger ButterRoll_sama said:

    ahh...i get it now. but...it's not really funny :\

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Statins coq10 Camping marina reactions to hartz cat flea medication san clemente license plate frames Equitable+life+assurance Delta airlines common stock Acura tl invoice price http://www.texas-holdem-poker-6.info/Jeff-gordon-stationery.html porsche boxster shift knob Auto salvage damaged wrecked porsche for sale 2000 audi a8 timing vs transmission http://www.pa-car-alarms.info alfa romeo 166 opinie antidepressant lithium Ionamin shipped into canada Dallas cowboy football news Can make more nexium people pepcid pneumonia prilo decks patios driveways liberty tennessee q-see video camera thyroid medication and depression

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! District ii leadership training Fitness competitors farmers insurance mike gubrud House+insurance+online+quote Porsche 915 Hotmail blackberry t mobile farmer illinois insurance motorcycle United airlines apollo services poker table Turnkey home based business Arizona fort defiance insurance legal farmers insurance hurricane farmers insurance homeowners accidental death policy Taking vardenafil American bank express fsb

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

leave a comment