<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

I heart Oprah!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I've been in love with Oprah since forever. Of course we have our bad patches, where I have college to go to or people to hang out with that I don't get to see her as often as I want to, and I'd miss her and stuff. But then there are those amazing periods as well, where she is my main motivation for waking up before 1 PM, and my love for her triples because she is a source of neverending good information, fun and fact.

These days, we're going on strong! College is out, friends are working so I have no distractions from spending time with her. Seriously, you do not stay on television for TWENTY FREAKING YEARS if you ain't some sort of goddess. Why do you think I am obsessed with her? She is a goddess, baby, a goddess. In times of trouble just ask yourself, What Would Oprah Do?

Today, I learnt from the goddess that I'm probably wearing the wrong bra. In fact, 8 out of 10 women are, and those are big odds! So the first thing I'm going to do when I hit the malls next is to get myself properly fitted, like Oprah says I should because it'll make me look so much hotter. For this Christmas, what I want is a great bra that is fitted puuuurrrfectly. I've seen the magic of a good bra on Oprah, and I believe it it!! Testify!! Etc.

On another note, I'd probably be verrrrry insecure if I lived in the USA. Women there have huge knockers, OMG!! A D cup in Malaysia is already such a wonder. On her show, there were women- and real women, not models or celebrities or whatever- who walk around with double D cups, E, F, G and the biggest was a freaking H (for "Hot")!! That's so unfuckingbelievable. H is ginormous! My mind is just flooded with images of the meaning of HUGE KNOCKERS now, and also I've been watching repeats of America's Next Top Model 3 and one contestant, Toccarra, has boobs the size of actual melons.

Observe, this is Toccarra on a recent spread:



More here, and probably NSFW.

So you see what I mean. All you C cuppers in Malaysia- SO WHAT ?!

  1. Blogger simonsta said:

    A housewife devil in disguise could be on TV for that long too !

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    simonsta: i don;t want you knocking oprah anymore! i mean you like hilary duff "away away" ..?

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    Goodyear allegra canada http://camping-tips.s5.com/Great-outdoors-camping-rv.html http://www.best-software-downloads.info/Businesssoftware.html wholesale handbags

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

leave a comment