<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

The Way of Words.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Blog hopping has its way of making me feel completely doubtful of myself. I don't want to compare, but I can't help but admire how some people are able to string the most interesting sentences together. So much so that I can see it in my mind's eye, how the author was feeling at the exact moment of putting those words down. Those observations, so personal yet being personalized for the reader to understand in their own way .. how accurate their metaphors and analogies are; how funny they can be, all dry-witted and self-depreciating. They make me want to be in an invisible force in the corners of their lives, just yearning to know more about them.

I may have just described stalking in the most romantic way possible there, heh heh.

Sometimes, after a round of blog hopping, or even after reading a really amazing book, I look at the way I write and feel a sense of desperation about my writing. In truth, I have issues with my writing, and I don't like it much. If I was an objective observer, and stumbled upon my blog, I am doubtful that I would give it too much of my attention. You must forgive me for being insecure about it; writing has been the one thing that I've been told I'm good at, and I've somewhat believed those compliments. And so it worries me sometimes, when I don't feel like I am writing what I want to say, and when I am not expressing what I want simply because I cannot find a way to phrase it anymore. Imagine if the one thing you are good at, or at least have been told you were good at, suddenly just felt really hard to do and that it doesn't come naturally anymore.

That is how I feel about writing these days. And it worries me.

But I am however, very grateful for those of you who've continued reading my blog despite such boring posts and blah writing these few months. Thank you, so very much. I'll never see what you see in my blog, but the knowledge that it is still of interest to some is a very comforting thought.

Mwahs! Love yous!

  1. Blogger simonsta said:

    i see ur having an affair with the other readers as well

  1. Blogger ButterRoll_sama said:

    the way you write is ALL GOOD mmkay!

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    i'm a reader of your blog and after reading YOUR blog, i constantly feel unsure of my own blogging skill and style. it happens, so don't worry.

  1. Blogger Matty said:

    oi woman ;) don't doubt yourself :) there's admittedly tons of wonderful writers out there, but you *do* have your own distinctive style :) Fo'sure~

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Enjoyed a lot!
    » » »

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Best regards from NY! web conferencing Adare manor golf course http://www.checks-by-fax-5.info Lesbo sexfotos spyware Payday advances in torrance Outdoor furniture swings Levitra clinical trial adult toys http://www.neil-norton-pontiac.info Affiliate marketing program+ Herbal supplement stores 1997 ford ranger front brake assembly http://www.dietpill9.info Pharmacy ce online buy tramadol Rfi boots moving company cooking schools bad credit personal loan Provigil sap 5 50

leave a comment