<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

SOS.

Monday, November 07, 2005

"I'll send an SOS to the world" - Sting

I need a job from November 21st to January 7th!

If you know of anyone in need of a slave, please let me know. I will fetch mineral water and do laundry. I also make good coffee (thank you Starbucks!), and will break up with your boy/girlfriend for you. Has too much patience and tolerance for stupid requests, and will not whine.

Seriously though, I need a job from that time period. How to sustain the holiday lifestyle of going out and spending $$ if not working?! Why the hell did I succumb to my dad's pressures of qutting Starbucks a month ago .. I could be secured of income at this very moment.

Email!! quesarah@gmail.com
Phone!! If you know me, you'll know this so tis redundant.

Exams went alright lah today. Please push me to buck up because I feel strangely calm about this whole sordid exam affair, when in fact am so unprepared. Bahasa Melayu on the 17th and I know absofuckinglutely NOTHING. This is what you get when you spend all the time in BM class speaking in English and not paying attention. KARMA WILL COME BITE YOU IN THE ARSE.

Sex for the ears!! Sugababes "Push The Button" and Freeloaders "So Much Love To Give". Nothing in the world is better than a good pop song.. okay maybe 2 good pop songs.


Meesh's dog tried to hump me because I am that hot! And the dog's bloody female too! What is the world coming to.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    wanna work at optical line??salaries not bad almost 2k per month..

  1. Blogger simonsta said:

    sugababes is like melur

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    anonymous: pls email me with details! thanks so much. quesarah@gmail.com

    simon: they are not, they cool!

  1. Blogger meesh said:

    OMG OMG, get me a job tooooo pleeeeease. My dog will hump you for FREEE!

  1. Anonymous Ben said:

    either she's a dyke...
    or you smell like a male dog...
    pick one...
    hehehehe >D

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    meesh your dog is so generous.

    ben!!!! you sure know how to make a girl feel attractive grr.

  1. Blogger c.ho said:

    you have a job on the 7th of january. to come and celebrate my 21st with me1 muahahhaha..

    i need a job tooooo... but nvm. holiday holiday.. hehehehehe..

    i'm coming hommeee saraaahhh.. hehehehhee.. don't forget to meet up!!!!

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    christine
    woohoo 21 parrrtttyyy. or something! call me.

  1. Blogger Regina said:

    Haagen Daaz is hiring. Check it out. Get paid to be surrounded by ice cream.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Enjoyed a lot! »

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. dental boards national pass rate Black dentist Bank foreclosures on houses in la

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Enjoyed a lot! Gala bingo hall oxford

leave a comment