<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Like an addict, I am craving caffeine. Up to the point that it aches somewhat that I am not having it now, dammit, NOW. There are only 5 chapters left for me to cover for bloody Marketing, and only two more days before this period of caffeine addiction and midnight oils being burnt is behind me. Only two more days!! I remind myself to persevere, and be patient and put in extra effort because 48 hours isn't long and after that, the whole of 2005 is left to me to do as I wish to it. After 48 hours I can watch Harry Potter, go out without guilt, etc. I'm also going to be getting my camera back soon so I promise to add some visuals to my text-heavy blog. Happy now!?

Has it impressed upon you that 2005 will be ending in about a month and a half's time? It is hard trying to fight off feelings of vulnerability and uselessness everytime a year calls it quits, because dammit- I haven't taken over the world yet. But in all seriousness, I can't get time to back off on me. In my head sits a plan, or a dream, that I've designed and envisioned for myself to be accomplished by 25 .. and with every year that passes, 25 suddenly doesn't seem that far away anymore.

However, long-term plans are a blog post for another day. In line with one of my 2005 resolutions to live for the moment ..

Right now, I am perfectly content being here at this very moment, stressing over my finals, lusting over Harry Potter, compiling great "study music" (excuse for wasting time, really) and dreaming of finding that perfect dress.

Where ever you are reading this, I hope you are content too.

*Addendum:
Perfect Music for Studying (I wasted half an hour compiling and burning this!)

1. Four to the Floor Vs California Dreaming- Starsailor vs Royal Gigolos
2. Do It Tonight- Rockfeller (<3!)
3. Middle of Nowhere- Hot Hot Heat (<3!)
4. Mungkin Nanti- Peter Pan
5. Just Feel Better- Santana feat. Steven Tyler
6. Sway- The Perishers (<3!)
7. Love Will Make You Beautiful- The Afters
8. Legendary- Lou Barlow
9. California 2005- Phantom Planet
10. Stick With You- Pussycat Dolls
11. Breathe Me (Radio Edit)- Sia (<3!)
12. Get It Together- India.Arie
13. Maybe I'm Amazed- Jem (<3!)
14. Blind- Lifehouse
15. Trouble Sleeping- The Perishers
16. Somebody Told Me (Mylo Remix)- The Killers (<3!)
17. Smile Like You Mean It- The Killers (<3!)
18. Clothes Off (Radio Edit)- Digital Dog

Who cares what I listen to?
Narcissistic, self-involved me.
LOVES IT!

  1. Blogger Nadiah said:

    I hope I'll see you on Wednesday. Cross yr fingers!

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Jem as in Jem and The Holograms??!^__^

    kawa

  1. Blogger ButterRoll_sama said:

    ho! nothing mainstream! or been played on Hitz.fm! confirmed it's a fantastic compilation liao :p

  1. Blogger Lee Lee said:

    Sounds good to have a plan of what you want to do by 25. Its fun to see how that list changes. Biggest realisation after 21 is that this is that these 10 years are probably the only 10 years where you can just go full out and accomplish what you want and not what your partner or kids or work wants of you.

    Good song #1. Will download the rest to check it out. Whatever happened to listening to Mozart to make yourself smarter? lol

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    nadiah,
    you have better come!!! :(

    kawa,
    hahah nolahh but i love them holograms as well

    butterroll,
    well got pussycat dolls wat :p!! hehe

    lee lee,
    i have no inkling abt what the list is now. too worried to plan it hehe

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    What a great site » »

leave a comment