<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Quick fixes.

Monday, October 24, 2005

I should be studying, but I am easily distracted and even easier to be made guilty so I decided to compromise by blogging inane pictures.

I've been really behind with my life these days. A lot has happened that I just can't find time to document and remember to jot down. The past weekend has been the most gastronomical since FOREVER. I ate like a pig, and oh how much fun I had doing so. I went back to Seremban, possibly the hottest, dryest state this side of the Peninsular. So hot that they only get water on every alternate day! KL-ites should stop complaining about the rain. Compared to scorching heat and vile humidity, rain is a blessing of the highest order.

I also discovered that one year old babies have more happening parties than me. Oh, woe.

Anyway, I've said enough, pictures should telling the stories now. Sorry there's so few! I'm too lazy to resize anymore (besides, no Photoshop). You'd just have to bribe me with food and coffee for more.


Where's Sarah (TM) ?
(I have stupid paraphernalia on my head. I just decided to cram everything unimaginable for the group photo!! Image credit to Stephanie!)



Matty, I believed, should've won Best Dressed. He came as Rastafarian Caeser High On Weed. Trust me; it is funnier than anything you can imagine even when high, hokay.



I would've won the style awards back in the Musketeer-ing days. I mean, see how well I carry off floppy hats!!

Reading: Tash Aw's "The Harmony Silk Factory" and Organizational Behaviour textbook.
Listening: Roxette, the best thing to come out of Sweden after Ikea.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Hahah! Cool! More Pics!!

    kawa

  1. Blogger simonsta said:

    actually ace of base was swedish too and their the next best thing after roxette, before ikea. i mean seriously musketeer. ask sasha he'll tell you

  1. Blogger Matty said:

    heyo! Lol! hilarious pictures, though you quite honestly looked more high than i was ;)And you triggered a camwhore calling fest over on my blog! now i'm EVERYONE's whre *sulks* Cheers, and happy studying!

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
    »

leave a comment