<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Don't call me corporate whore anymore!!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Ladies and gents,


I've just worked my last shift as a barista. I feel as though an era has come to an end (if eras last 5 months). Still, that isn't completely a bad thing. I mean c'mon, there's a limit to how many lattes or mocha frappucinos you can make. 'Sides .. change is a positive thing, I've always believed. So who knows what I can do with my time now? I've been thinking of applying for a part-time position in a magazine that I admire. I've done my resume, but all I can't seem to do is gather courage to e-mail it to them.

!!!!!

Part of that stems from the feeling that I think they will laugh at my amateur (un)skills. But everyone has to start somewhere, and if getting laughed at is my first step- I should take it. That said, if you know of anyone in need of a part-time writer, let me know PLEASE. Now that I am unemployed, my bank account will be very lonely. Pity lah that fella.

This past week has been MAD, in an entirely good way. I went traipsing in the heart of KL and bought like three damn freaking nice bras, and undies, for RM26! SUFA RM26? That can't be right!! But it is. And I know you're thinking they must be granny underwear, but oh ho ho ho. You couldn't have been more wrong. La Senza can kiss my arse.

I will be back with less shallow posts ok !! Stop hounding me !!

BTW does anyone find it funny how Rafidah Aziz is like being bullied? Feels just like school where everyone ganged up on the awkward kid. I mean c'mon, attendance also being taken! It's so LOL material. I'm beginning to really like Malaysian politics- cheap entertainment.

  1. Blogger simonsta said:

    corp ho !

  1. Blogger Nadiah said:

    SEND IN THAT CV! Was it the magazine we talked about? I'm working on mine as well (seem to have forgotten how to write a CV though..)! Mwahaha.

  1. Blogger KY said:

    it's entertainment alright, but not exactly cheap.. =/

  1. Blogger ed said:

    could i please get a grande skim no whip mocha?

    thanks.

  1. Blogger c.ho said:

    Oh darn.. You quit b4 i could go back to m'sia and get a cuppa from a barista i actually know!

    hehehe.. yay for sarah! yeah.. send in that CV.. you never know what you'll get:D

    oh.. where in the world can u get so cheap bras??! i oso neeedd!!!

  1. Blogger kelvinchew said:

    cool cap u got there..... :)

  1. Blogger Lee Lee said:

    We all have to start somewhere. I worked as a tele-marketer once and boy was that embarassing at times. But i think as long as you get something out of it (other than some cash) its a good experience. What doesnt kill you just makes you stronger right? Ok repeat with me What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. :P

  1. Blogger Sharizal said:

    eh starbucks in giant mall...?

  1. Blogger Simon said:

    I've just found your blog about coffeeforless whilst I was looking for more information to add to my blog about coffeeforless. You've got a great blog going here. It's always good to have more information about coffeeforless. I've just started my own blog about coffeeforless if you would like to take a look.
    Keep up the good work.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
    maternity clothes atlanta apartment blocker popup super volkswagen convertible didrex success porsche body kits cash advance loan illinois ass fucking cumshot movies st louis cardinals jackets vulcan kitchen equipment 1962 thunderbird seat covers mercedes part new car

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Best regards from NY!
    latino Cabinets that blend with bamboo flooring buy bontril faux painting for kitchen cabinets lockable file cabinets cabinet office x gsi gov uk Medicines tadalafil side effects Laptop hp pavilion zv 5000 prices Cabinets armoires cupboards This sewing cabinet has a new twist lift Low income and dental education Jerseys paintball 2003 accident car december in broke haven kitchen cabinets Baldwin cabinet knob Delta faucets for sale cheap

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Very nice site! Toshiba laptop motherboard http://www.buy-ritalin-methylin2c-methylphenidate.info/ball-fitness-use.html group sex Mesotherapy site whdh.com Sofa slipcover chair advisor financial Dvd digital camcorder What are bits in cpu will propecia 1mg work Pricing used laptops kitchen garbage cans 97 audi a4 percocet lethal doses

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

leave a comment