<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

THEN: Results/Award Ceremony 2004

Monday, September 05, 2005

Something I unearth from the recesses of my computer- the Award Ceremony to signify the end of our Diploma education.

These were taken way back in November 2004 so yes my dear Mass Commers ... it has been a while. I still miss those days though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Totally unprepared, as usual.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Like moths to a lightbulb; scrambling over the results' table.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yi Wen, I miss you sooooo much! Haven't seen you since last year. She was like the braniac among our little clique.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malynder, mwahs mwahs MWAHS. Faster come back biatch.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meesh and Ashvin- back in the days, they were never seen without each other. Funniest people you'll ever know.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I can NEVER forget what happen after this photo. Matthew had beaten me as Best Journalism Student. After my dad took this photo, he looked at him and said,

"So. You're the guy who beat my daughter."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Krystle and I a year ago.

Good Lord Krys- we've both lost damn lots of weight man.

When people kept saying that I've lost so much weight, I didn't really know what they were talking about because I didn't feel like I looked any different. But seeing this photo ..... OMG, I so know now. *cringe cringe*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And how I got to be fat. Eating lah.

Those were the days, my friends. :)

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    :(... i misssss u toooo!!!
    malynder wants to go home!!!!!!!!!

  1. Anonymous smashpOp said:

    ah.. reminds me of my graduation days.. :P
    and u were fat? cant see also

  1. Anonymous meitien said:

    i see Dr Irene!! looking the same~

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    best regards, nice info » » »

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    What a great site »

leave a comment