<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Feeling like brain has been bashed in by sharp stone.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Oh YES, baby.

I am finally done with first individual assignment of the semester, the first among many many many. So happy now, you can NOT imagine. No longer flipping through countless boring text by nameless scholars, and checking and rechecking my referencing! No more staring at the monitor, wondering where the hell is my direction with this paragraph! Seriously, the amount of times I deleted whole pages because I was rambling on and on, having made my point 3 paragraphs before.

*sobs in relief*

Now I will allow myself a few hours of mindless TV consumption!! Nothing pleases me more than to stare at the idiot box!!

After that, back to bloody presentation about CRISIS OF HEGEMONY IN POPULAR CULTURE AND STUPID GRAMSCI AND ALL THEM PEOPLE WITH TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS!!

Hegemony. Two years ago I didn't have a clue what it meant but now my whole life is about it.

Honestly .. when is my stint as a student going to end. I just can. not. wait.

  1. Blogger meesh said:

    Thanks woman, I totally SECOND that. I hate the fucking word.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    best regards, nice info How does video keno work Coverking car cover care kelso real estate summary of the house of flying daggers equator countertop dishwashers Guelph gryphons ice hockey Bonsai filetypepdf 2005 parade of homes edmond oklahoma University webcams Rank attack search engine optimization placement search Tan butt Club swim tennis westborough

leave a comment