<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

You Are My Hero!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From PostSecret

.. but that's not to say I do that I mean what do you think I am heh heh, errr.

Now here's a rant about the great cab drivers of Malaysia:

I usually take the KTM to work on weekdays because I usually go in after class. It's just the most convenient (not to mention, CHEAPEST) way to get to the store. Now to take a KTM ride from my campus, you actually have to break some laws lah, sad to say. A lot of us just cross the tracks through this opening in the fence where someone had cut an entrance through. There isn't a better way to get to the station, unless you want to make ONE BIG ROUND, and walk along Federal Highway to get to the station legally.

Unfortunately, today no one could pass through because a bloody cargo train was in the way. The only way to get through was if you performed some sort of "Indie Jones and the Last Crusade" action, and climbed on the train, and jumped off (wrestle some snakes and tomb raiders etc etc just another day in Indie's life, yawn). I didn't want to die so I backtracked and decided to take a cab instead.

If there's one thing I dislike, its a cab driver who doesn't go by meter. Like, WHAT THE HELL IS THE METER THERE FOR THEN?! Decoration?!

Normally, I'd haggle the price down or refuse flat out if the taxi guy gives me some unreasonable rate but since I didn't want to be late for work, and the fact that taxis don't really come by my campus that often, I gave in.

And for a 5 minute drive, with no traffic- I HAD TO PAY RM 7! Seven bloody ringgit! I was so pissed when I got off. That's practically daylight robbery lah!

I am so sick of all these unethical, lazy ass cab drivers that I will no longer sit at the back and do nothing.

From now on, whenever I get into a cab and he INSISTS on not using the meter, I will bloody hell write down the registration number and send them to the Ministry of Transportation or something.

I will collect as many numbers as I can, and I will send them all to the Ministry.

If you're sick of these cab drivers, and know what I mean, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Seriously, it just gives off a really bad impression of our country. When I was in Hong Kong, and taxis were our main mode of transportation, never ONCE did someone NOT go by meter even though it was so obvious that we were tourists (my really really really BAD Cantonese kinda tipped them off). I don't see why the majority of Malaysian cab drivers I've encountered can't do that. Earn a living honestly, why don't you!!!

**

Ok, I feel much better. In their defence, I have come across really great cab drivers. Rare, but it has happened. When it does I feel like I'm luckiest little girl in the world and mindlessly give them a really large tip. I appreciate great service.

Cab driver rage aside, I feel pretty happy today. Its nice knowing that the things you put effort into results positively. It's just worth all the hard work.

... I can so tell I'm going to be a workaholic one day.

  1. Blogger simonsta said:

    once i asked a cabbie whether he was going to use his meter before i got in and he got emo about the whole thing and asked us to walk instead. so we walked. apparently i was being overparanoid ?

  1. Blogger Golf Addix said:

    it is a bit unfair to rap the whole group of taxi driver for the inconsiderations of the minority selfish taxi driver. they might even dont have the oppurtunity to defend themselves , let to know this posting abt them exist.
    it is true it can be frustrating at times. but the fact is , this is not a perfect world.

    come play golf lah...

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a Wedding Favors - Wedding Party Favors - Bridal Shower Favors site. It pretty much covers all your Wedding Favor needs.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    $7.00 for a 5 minute is quite cheap! I was ripped off a whole $15.00 for a 5 minute drive! o.O

  1. Blogger Albert said:

    That is why I do not like Subang, Sunway and taxi drivers who park in groups by the side of the road. It always means no-meter. If however, you holler a taxi and it tells you how much, to show your disdain, (but you're lazy to write a letter) just close the door just a bit softer so that the cabbie will have to open it a bit and close it again. Your stalling the bugger may let some taxi behind him notice you.

  1. Blogger C-Fu said:

    if you really wanna do something then why don't you take the cab's name, date and number ler?

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    simonsta- hahaha cannot believe he asked u to walked.

    golf addix- minority selfish taxi drivers are ruining it for the good ones. am i being unfair? only to the ones who deserve it. im certainly not going to report the ones who go by meter.

    anonymous- yeah. you win! that's horrendous.

    albert- yeah taxis who are grouped together is an instant no way for me lah. rather wait for one and hail it, dangerous as it might be. but since i didnt have a choice the other day .. ah well.

    c fu- duh, thats just what i said i was going to do.

  1. Blogger Dragon City said:

    Yeah, actually you can really take their registration number and send to transport department. But i don't really think there will be any action taken. Don't forget...this is Malaysia. When we log complain at any government department, they will said "Adik, lihat sana, masih ada banyak complain belum settle lar". wtf

  1. Blogger smashpOp said:

    u see that? u can talk about cab driver for sooo long !! ur really talented. ahah

    http://smashpop.xfresh.com

  1. Blogger su ann said:

    teehee i LOVE that starbux pic :D

    and i hear you on the taxi issue.

  1. Blogger daintychic said:

    MMU students in melaka get ripped off too, sux. They're aware that most of us havent got any cars, so they take the golden oppurtunity to overcharge us

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of beach wedding.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    I'd have to say that I agree with you 100%. You might like this golf gift golf site that I came across. Thanks again for your insight.

  1. Anonymous labels for wedding favors said:

    Hi sarah your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on western wedding favors I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to You Are My Hero!, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about western wedding favors. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

  1. Anonymous discounted wedding favors said:

    Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on wedding favors for kids and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though You Are My Hero! is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at wedding favors for kids. If you have the energy swing by wedding favors for kids. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!

  1. Anonymous labels for wedding favors said:

    I love your blog sarah. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of work in the area of wedding favors for kids and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on wedding favors for kids. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit You Are My Hero! again!!

  1. Anonymous cherished wedding favors said:

    I love your blog sarah. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of work in the area of discounted wedding favors and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on discounted wedding favors. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit You Are My Hero! again!!

  1. Anonymous discounted wedding favors said:

    Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on western wedding favors and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though You Are My Hero! is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at western wedding favors. If you have the energy swing by western wedding favors. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!

  1. Anonymous cherished wedding favors said:

    Sad to say I just got back from a bowling tournament and decided to log in and do some websurfing. sarah I love your blog. I had some very good laughs. I am doing a paper on western wedding favors and have been downloading information for the last hour. I don’t know how I came across You Are My Hero! but I am glad I did. It has set me back a little because I have spent the last hour reading your archives. If you don’t mind I would like to add you to my favorites so I can back again and read some more. Well I need to get back to western wedding favors. I am almost finished with it. Great job.
    p.s some very good points on your blog

  1. Anonymous kim anderson wedding favors said:

    I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding wedding favors for kids and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) sarah your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on wedding favors for kids was way off when compared to You Are My Hero! and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for wedding favors for kids for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
    P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
    P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at wedding favors for kids. You never know you may find some good deals!

  1. Anonymous wedding favors for kids said:

    All I can say is WOW sarah. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on western wedding favors. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though You Are My Hero! really isn’t on the same page as western wedding favors I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at western wedding favors. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

  1. Anonymous western wedding favors said:

    Well this blog certainly is not about country wedding favors. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
    researching country wedding favors and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from country wedding favors anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
    blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching country wedding favors.
    Even though my search is not on You Are My Hero! I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

  1. Anonymous labels for wedding favors said:

    I love your blog sarah. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of work in the area of mexican wedding favors and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on mexican wedding favors. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit You Are My Hero! again!!

  1. Anonymous country wedding favors said:

    Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on wedding favors catalogs and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though You Are My Hero! is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at wedding favors catalogs. If you have the energy swing by wedding favors catalogs. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!

  1. Anonymous discounted wedding favors said:

    Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on country wedding favors and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though You Are My Hero! is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at country wedding favors. If you have the energy swing by country wedding favors. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!

  1. Anonymous kim anderson wedding favors said:

    Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on country wedding favors and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though You Are My Hero! is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at country wedding favors. If you have the energy swing by country wedding favors. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!

  1. Anonymous wedding favors for kids said:

    Hi sarah your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on wedding favors for kids I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to You Are My Hero!, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about wedding favors for kids. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

  1. Anonymous wedding favors for kids said:

    Well this blog certainly is not about wedding favors for kids. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
    researching wedding favors for kids and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from wedding favors for kids anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
    blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching wedding favors for kids.
    Even though my search is not on You Are My Hero! I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

  1. Anonymous wedding favors catalogs said:

    I love your blog sarah. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of work in the area of kim anderson wedding favors and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on kim anderson wedding favors. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit You Are My Hero! again!!

  1. Anonymous labels for wedding favors said:

    Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on discounted wedding favors and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though You Are My Hero! is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at discounted wedding favors. If you have the energy swing by discounted wedding favors. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!

  1. Anonymous country wedding favors said:

    Hi sarah your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on western wedding favors I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to You Are My Hero!, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about western wedding favors. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

  1. Anonymous cherished wedding favors said:

    I love your blog Blogger. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of work in the area of country wedding favors and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on country wedding favors. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit You Are My Hero! again!!

  1. Anonymous cherished wedding favors said:

    Hi sarah your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on country wedding favors I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to You Are My Hero!, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about country wedding favors. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

  1. Anonymous kim anderson wedding favors said:

    Hey sarah. Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching western wedding favors. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though You Are My Hero! is way off base from western wedding favors I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don’t your url and feel free to visit me here at western wedding favors. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work

  1. Anonymous kim anderson wedding favors said:

    Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on kim anderson wedding favors and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though You Are My Hero! is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at kim anderson wedding favors. If you have the energy swing by kim anderson wedding favors. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Enjoyed a lot! here

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    top 10 indian dating site http://loveepicentre.com/advice.php james hannebaum and dating

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    flirty dating http://loveepicentre.com/faq.php free dating social sites

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    optimal putting ebook download http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/High-Speed-Networks-and-Multimedia-Communications-6th-IEEE-International-Conference-HSNMC-2003-Estoril-Portugal-July-23-25-2003-Proceedings/p195155/ ebook business william pride 9th online [url=http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/de/Iphone-Hacks-Pushing-the-Iphone-and-iPod-Touch-Beyond-Their-Limits/p182788/]chinese ebook reader[/url] free download mims ebook

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    birddog ebook bird dog ebook http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/fr/Guide-to-Assembly-Language-Programming-in-Linux/p199338/ ebook formatting [url=http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/es/Virtual-Teamwork-Mastering-the-Art-and-Practice-of-Online-Learning-and-Corporate-Collaboration/p210885/]linda winstead jones ebook haunted warez[/url] ebook wholesale canada

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    ebook templates free download http://audiobooksplanet.co.uk/fr/The-Complete-Book-of-Road-Cycling-and-Racing/p164091/ airborn kenneth oppel ebook [url=http://audiobooksplanet.co.uk/fr/Douglas-J-Taatjes/m31660/]city of glass ebook torrent[/url] ebook reader for nokia 5800

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    wood frame construction drafting software download http://buyoem.co.uk/de/product-37127/Pixtra-OmniStitcher-1-5-Portable adobe mac software crack [url=http://buyoem.co.uk/it/product-34610/Microsoft-Windows-7-Ultimate-x32-ENGLISH-Service-Pack-1]paperport 6.5 delux software[/url] simplecenter software
    [url=http://buyoem.co.uk/category-5/PC-Diagnostics?page=2]PC Diagnostics - Download OEM, Software Sale, OEM Software[/url] pasword encryption software review comparison
    [url=http://buyoem.co.uk/account/history][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/2.gif[/img][/url]

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    wii bicycle software http://buyoem.co.uk/it/product-36561/ProjectCodeMeter-1-0 simulator development software [url=http://buyoem.co.uk/product-10080/Bid-n-Invoice-Lawn-Care-2-2]seo strategy promotion search engine software[/url] wn xp professional software
    [url=http://buyoem.co.uk/category-100-110/Internet?page=48]Internet - Software Store[/url] sierra imaging photo album software
    [url=http://buyoem.co.uk/de/product-31550/Maxprog-Web-Dumper-3-0-MAC][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/3.gif[/img][/url]

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    should i update my ipod software http://buyoemsoftware.co.uk/product-36644/Acropano-Photo-Stitcher-2-1 adobe dreamweaver software [url=http://buyoemsoftware.co.uk/es/news-39/Windows-8-Ready-in-2012]outlook express tagging software[/url] why is oem software cheaper
    [url=http://buyoemsoftware.co.uk/it/category-1/Sisteme-Operative]Sisteme Operative - Software Store[/url] wpsnap software
    [url=http://buyoemsoftware.co.uk/product-20393/CraphicConverter-X-6-2-Mac][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/2.gif[/img][/url]

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    betterhomes software http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/fr/product-14304/PassMark-PerformanceTest-v6-1 act multi user software upgrade [url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/it/product-11998/Windows-Vista-Ultimate-x86-SP1]acress software macrovision[/url] option gt max 3.6 express software
    [url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/category-100-108/Office-Tools?page=3]Office Tools - Software Store[/url] wrap software
    [url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/product-15174/MacScan-2-4-Mac][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/2.gif[/img][/url]

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    generic reconciliation software http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/es/product-19334/Mp3-trimmer-2-8-Mac ygos software [url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/es/category-200-213/Programas-de-m-sica]maximo pacer piping inspection software[/url] wired red software
    [url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/product-36926/XLineSoft-PHPRunner-6-0]XLineSoft PHPRunner 6.0 - Download OEM, Software Sale, OEM Software[/url] mental health evaluation software
    [url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/es/category-100-111/Herramientas-de-sistema][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/6.gif[/img][/url]

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/ed-discount-pack-1.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/7.jpg[/img][/url]
    maryland pharmacy cymbalta price http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/catalogue/k.htm online pharmacy uk prescription [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/frozen--energy-and-libido-enhancer-.htm]pharmacy medication consultation online service doctor[/url]
    omeron hem 629 blood pressure wrist band cvs pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/famvir.htm cliffton burtt brooks pharmacy wayland ma [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/ilosone.htm]ilosone[/url]
    jobs for pharmacy technicians in augusta county virginia http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/kamasutra-intensity-condoms.htm cvs pharmacy prescription [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/viagra-soft-tabs.htm]taylorsville pharmacy[/url]
    travel pharmacy technician http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/nexium.htm pharmaceutical care pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/hangoff-helper.htm]hangoff helper[/url]

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/zyvox.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/10.jpg[/img][/url]
    savon pharmacy products http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/noroxin.htm spain online pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/ampicillin.htm]opiates painkillers online pharmacy consultation[/url]
    jobs in pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/accutane.htm target pharmacy coupons [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/tentex-royal.htm]tentex royal[/url]
    rapheal pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/paxil.htm online canadian pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/categories/antibiotics.htm]hospital outpatient pharmacy inventory[/url]
    tramadol on line pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/lexapro.htm pharmacy royal oak mi [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/atrovent.htm]atrovent[/url]

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    dating red heads http://loveepicentre.com/map/ fat people dating reality show
    sex dating online games [url=http://loveepicentre.com/articles/]dating my french teacher[/url] finland dating site
    fish in the sea dating service [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]gay hookup dating jacksonville fl[/url] dating before divorce [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/nansbaby/]nansbaby[/url] dating game theme

leave a comment