<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

I do SO exist.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Blogging has opened up my inbox to a lot of amusement:


"hi
how r u?
introductory:
i am faisal karim . i saw u on website. u r ok . i don't want to engage with perfect stranger as I am bit coward.prove your identy.

regardsa

faisal


Just so you know, I'm not a 45 year old man with a beer belly.

I haven't been online much (hi Nadiah, I'm still alive woman!), but thank you all muchly for the get well wishes in the previous post. I'm healthy again, although my legs still have allergy rashes on them. They were so bad a week ago! I contemplated chopping my leg off because I was depressed by looking at the ughley-ness.

My friend from forever (read:13 years) is back from the States, and will be around for 4 months! Hence, why I'm still awake at 4-ish AM. Spent the better part of the night talking non-stop and glugging teh ais with other ex-schoolmates. So in the space of 3 years since secondary school, people I know have gotten married, given birth or ended up dating each other.

WOAH!

And what have I done? Nothing, except contemplated chopping my ugly leg off. Go me!

  1. Blogger simonsta said:

    these things happen when you don't leave cash on the table

  1. Blogger c.ho said:

    hmm.. i have a question.. anyone i know got married and had kids?

  1. Blogger quinz said:

    Faisal, you are a wierdo!
    Sally, I miss you.
    I am in the midst of looking for a baby-related present for pregnant-housemate-who-is-leaving-for-norway-soon. I want a baby too! Oh the other hand, i saw ...
    fancy retro pram $999
    wooden cot $1089
    1 item of baby clothing $20-$60.

    Maybe just not yet.

  1. Anonymous Jayelle said:

    c.ho: me thinks me knows;p:P;p

    and Sarah.. is the friend Audrey or Rachel?! :D I know Aud's back.. rachel as well? I wonder if she still remembers my name....;)

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    simonkins:
    no, these things happen because of your infidelity and lack of g33kiness. hmpf!!!

    c:
    if i know them, sure you know them also lah babes.

    quinz:
    hahaha! i love you! i was rereading my gemala and that lasssst page where you wrote your homily to me, lol! :D

    jayelle:
    nope, it's not them two. but hey, rachel is back!? really?

  1. Anonymous Jayelle said:

    eh..eh..no no..when you said good friend from america, i thought of rachel.. nah, i don't know if she's back. sorry for keeping your hopes up:P

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Keep up the good work »

leave a comment