<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Mr and Mrs Pitt no more.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Since everyone's so cynical about a marriage lasting a lifetime these days, I suppose the news of Jen Anniston and Brad Pitt breaking up would have people going "Finally!" instead of the approriate reactions of "OMG!", or just a simple gasp. Well I personally gasped. Silly me, had great faith in them two.

But what's there to say eh? Actor-couples spend so much time away from one another, plus they get to pseudo-kiss other hot actors/actresses on-screen, giving much room for insecurities, doubts, etc. If your other half is spending more time starring next to Angelina Jolie (for the upcoming Mr and Mrs Smith movie), I would be scared for you. It's a pity for much younger women out there though- the seeds of the fabolous Mr Pitt has not been sown. However, I suspect this would be good news to delusional women worldwide who still want to bear his child. I admit he is le hot but, it's an impossible dream. Like when I was 12 and thought Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys was my soulmate. I kid you not.

Celebrity or not, I'm sure the both of them are going through a painful phase. They are after all, merely human. That considered, I found it amusing that the article I read ended with, "Watch ET for all the latest on Brad and Jen's breakup!". OMG, the exclamanation mark is almost too painful to watch. "See 2 people hurt, exclamanation mark." Even a period would have been more dignified. Or even an emoticon, like- :(

After reading that, I don't know why we all yearn for a little bit of what celebrities have sometimes. I can see how the glitz and glamour may be intoxicating, but as Robert Frost once wrote, nothing gold can stay. That's the con of riches, fame and adoration I suppose: you can't even mend a broken heart in peace.

(Ah. No wonder the Bee Gees put forth that question.)
(Read more here)
(I bought a fabolous new pair of jeans!)
(Is that how fabolous is spelled? Because it looks funny.)

  1. Blogger fishtail said:

    They broke up? Oh well ... *sigh*

  1. Blogger frus said:

    Nick carter WTF??? HAHAHAHHAHA

  1. Blogger sashi said:

    I think it's 'fabulous'. The spelling, I mean, not the break-up.. heheh

  1. Blogger bayibhyap said:

    Sometimes even wonderful couples have to separate because they have not put enough into the relationship to make it work. It goes for friendships too. What a waste... *sigh*

    I suppose we should try to touch base with friends when we can, relate with our loved ones and never take relationships for granted. including those in our family.

  1. Blogger Saffron said:

    Aww, how sad. I had great hopes for the two of them.

    Nick Carter ain't so bad. When I was still young and stupid I wanted to have the baby of one of the New Kids On the Block kids. Now I see his picture I can't help questioning my state of mind. :(

  1. Blogger c.ho said:

    i myself gasped as well.. didn't really believe the rumours. thought that they'd be able to stay together.. but i guess it's true.. too much time away isn't exactly good eh? oh well.. life goes on i suppose.. sigh.

  1. Blogger Regina said:

    It's 'fabulous'.

  1. Blogger xman said:

    amazing what goes through the mind of a young girl hehe

  1. Blogger mdmafia said:

    Nick Carter ain't that bad. I wanted Alan Tam! LOL

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Keep up the good work
    »

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Keep up the good work » » »

leave a comment