<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Blistered feet.

Monday, January 03, 2005

I'm finding it such a joy to blog little notes, instead of one long essay. Good for the ADD, I reckon. I went to Midvalley to look for a pair of jeans and a bag, and I finally found what I wanted- but dammit, combined, the two cost more than I could afford at that time. Disgruntled, I went ahead and bought .. shoes. Which was something I totally did not need. So here I am, almost 10 hours after I left home, with no jeans, no bag but a new pair of shoes and RM60 poorer.

Plus, blistered feet because I wore the shoes immediately, trying to break them in. (And also becuase they were beautiful)

Meet the Fockers was the funniest thing I've seen in a long while. There you go- sarah approved, if that has even ANY bearing ;P. Dinner at Chili's was, as always, fantastic. OMG we had a little swoon moment when we spotted some guy that appears in a hellotta advertisments. I took one look when I walked into the restaurant, and practically jumped on the seat that was opposite his table.

The bad thing is, I think he saw me laugh while food was still in my mouth. Shite! :D

"Mom, you were riding him like Seabiscuit."

  1. Blogger xman said:

    happy new year sarah!

    i watched Meet The Fockers as well the other day, hehe hilarious movie and up to par with the first one; i dont remember the last movie that made me laugh that much!

    eh, i also got some old clothes to donate and blur on where to send it lah (?)

  1. Blogger c.ho said:

    to prove how slow nz can be with movies..

    i have heard no mention of 'meet the fockers'. it is currently non-existent in nz..

    aside from that...

    i'm very very very very much looking forward to shopping when i get back to malaysia.. there is nothing to shop for here in nz.

  1. Blogger Vad3r said:

    Dun TALK or LAFF when ur mouth is FULL !!

  1. Blogger bayibhyap said:

    from what i have read, this pair of blistered feet seem to be the happiest that i know of.

  1. Blogger Stupe said:

    did u bite the shoes? it was told to me in order to prevent the shoes from biting you (ie blister), you should bite it first.

    I didn't do it, and hence, am still getting bitten by me shoes...

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    xman: i know, the "milking the cat" thing was LMAO quality man.

    well, the clothes are still with me and i still dont know where to deposit them :(

    c: you'll be back soon enough! just keep ..i want to say swimming but how irrelevant is that?

    Vader: yarhs i know. not very attractive is it?:p
    must be a lady and swallow first.

    bayibhyap: it's ill-disguised happiness, i know. but mainly, the beautiful guy made my day. as well as the beautiful shoes. ahh so much beauty in a day, how can one take it! :p

    Stupe: no, but i did bite into Monterey chicken. :D

  1. Anonymous pantyhosed said:

    Nice blog. I'm addicted to foot fetish, I'd love to wear my wife's used
    pantyhose and lick her smelly toes. I found a great site with free stuff
    such as worn socks.

  1. Blogger Pantyhoser said:

    Your blog is truly amazing. I have a pantyhose foot heel blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Where did you find it? Interesting read http://www.phentermine-yellow.info/phendimetrazine_105_mg_tablets.html Mullarky's fishing tackle pamela anderson naked on baywatch Bextra and paralysis antispam antivirus offerts Fiat jolly dutch motors texas Pdas organizers Fisherman &aposs wharf hotel in south padre texas cherokee n.c. fishing season ice fishing fish finders Best anit spam filter hotmail Ultram vicodin shelter island fishing san diego

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    best regards, nice info video editing schools

leave a comment