<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Wanderlusting.

Monday, November 01, 2004

I'm going to Penang tomorrow!
I'll have to wake up bright and early, lug my baggage around and fight dust and people at Puduraya. I have to sit for 4 odd hours in a bumpy bus and have to refrain from drinking water as my bladder control isn't the best. Boredom will eventually hit (although I have a bus-mate this time, yay) and I'll probably get sick of sleeping, and start watching the scenery outside the bus window roll along.

But I so love everything, even the boredom and long hours. Travelling is something I don't do, and can't get, enough of. I wannabe working for the Disovery Travel Channel when I grow up. But I guess that's the Ideal, who knows what the Real is gonna be like eh?

It's 1130 pm and I have not started packing yet. I have to wake up at 6 AM tomorrow.
HEE. I love procastinating, don't you?
I hope to take a hell lot of photos in Penang, hurrah. Haven't taken anything in months!
Anyway I remember reading on my Blogger Dashboard a few weeks back:
Ask readers to post a suggestion of photos they want to see on your blog. When you have taken enough, post the requests up!.
Or something to that extent. So, any requests? I'm game!
Gotta go pack now, it's getting late. Until then, here's a photo just for fck's sake.



Byes <3 !

  1. Blogger Kervin said:

    True, everyone needs to just pack up and head somewhere and there's nothing that can dissuade you when there's wandelust. Most people hate the journey but for me it's the best part, they do say getting to a place is half the fun, make stopovers, see the sights blah blah blah. Have fun ok, if pictures better take some of Penang's delicasies and then sink your teeth into them;)

  1. Blogger Matty said:

    sobs, I so want to work for Travel TV too! We'll get our chance i think~ But in the mean time, enjoy your trip up north! take pictures of old Penang if you can;) I know you're quite capable of such pictures! Have fun~!

  1. Blogger fishtail said:

    Check out the prawn mee in Leboh Presgrave, the dimsum in Macalister Road, and the kuey teow th'ng in Air Itam. The RM5 per plate chow kuey teow in Lorong Selamat, however, is nothing to write home about. Enjoy!

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    Kervin: delicacies, i had many today :) will take some photos of more food tomorrow! :D

    Matty:
    lol. thanks for the flattering words boy. baskin robbins baskin robbins!

    fishtail:
    i had the char kway teow at lorong selamat last time i was here. eh not bad wat. maybe its the naive KL-ite in me speaking lol

leave a comment