<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Mental gymnastics.

Monday, November 29, 2004

God I'm so tired, and I've hardly done anything this whole afternoon. Spent the better part of it staring at MS Word trying to get some inspiration or idea about what to write for my assignment, and at the same time IMing non-stop. Maybe that's the problem. Maybe when I want to start on my assignments I should just shut MSN off.

(Like wtf sarah, duh.)

But it's just too boring to be doing assignments without any form of interaction.

Am supposed to write a little something on any social problem that seems to be an impediment to development. By right it should be quite easy but I can't seem to get myself to think of one that isn't too ... common. Ok there's pre-marital sex, abortion, gangsterism and all that fine topics, but those are the things that have been overdone to rubber-steak-like texture. (hieh?) So I went asking my IM buddies for opinions, but I think everyone's kinda stoned on a Monday because they were like:

"Well."
(.. minutes pass ..)
"I don't know la."

Fck you Monday for taking the IQ out of everyone.

But generally, I am still, just plain tired. Classes drag on like a snail race, conversations confuse me, and all that wishful thinking that takes place when me, Meesh and Regina meet makes me want to .. I don't know. I want to say stab myself but that's not really the right representation of what I want to do.

I've been told by many that I think too much and I got reminded about it today. Fo' shizzle (oh how I miss using this term), I don't deny that I think too much for my own good. I honestly do wish for a ThinkSwitch, that'll allow me to turn off the constant traffic in my mind, but I guess no matter how far technology has come, it hasn't conquered the human brain has it?

In fact, I got so into my own thoughts that I started boring an unfortunate friend about shopping malls, Marxist theories, commercialization and mass production. Good God I am sorry that you had to sit through my inane points of view. :p

This Xmas, it's going to be Regina, me(esh as well?) and a tree. I'm quite excited, in a dorky way. We're going to to crash at meesh's place and watch Bridget Jones' Diary and its sequel [tentative, unless we have something ahem, cooler to do]. Also, tis my first Xmas without my family being around so although it is naturally annoying, I shall rejoice over small steps towards independence.

*skips, hops, and twiddles*

Don't know what twiddling is doing in there, but who cares eh? That 70s Show is on.
(Assignment? What assignment?)

  1. Blogger Lee Lee said:

    Procrastination is a major social problem you should write about. :)

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    Lee Lee,

    ahahahaa.
    touche. ;)
    and don't you know, i head the procrastinators anonymous. come join our sessions!

  1. Blogger xman said:

    procrastination is bliss ;)

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

  1. Anonymous xmas trees said:

    Hi, found you whilst looking for home grown christma trees sites. We have info about types of home grown christma trees and also how to care for home grown christma trees. We sell home grown christma trees via the web to UK customers.

    http://www.xmastree2u.com

  1. Anonymous xmas trees said:

    Had a bit of time to kill today sarah so I was sniffing out info on Fraser Fir Christmas Trees for a project I'm working on. Your post Mental gymnastics. came up when I searched on Fraser Fir Christmas Trees. So thanks for an interesting read, glad I found it even though it's not completely related to what I was looking for! I'll look back from time to time if that's OK. Bye for now

  1. Anonymous child fancy dress said:

    Hi,

    Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

    If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress or fancy dress shop then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

    Thanks again.

  1. Anonymous fancy dress wig said:

    Hi,

    Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and fancy dress shop site i found.

    Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

    Many Thanks

  1. Anonymous fancy dress shop said:

    Hi,

    Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and fancy dress wig site i found.

    Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

    Many Thanks

  1. Anonymous girls fancy dress said:

    Hi,

    Thanks for leaving a messages on my blog, thought i'd return the favour.

    Which one did you prefer? army fancy dress or army fancy dress

    Many Thanks

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    » » »

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
    » »

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Excellent, love it! video editing schools

leave a comment