<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Hair scare.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

I was at the hairdresser today, chopping off 4 inches of my hair. About time too. Hair was getting too long for my liking, and the ends were all splitted. I think the last time I was at a salon was in September and even then, I only took away a measly inch from what I had. But now yay, 4 inches gone. Still, hair can still be categorized as long... ish.

Received quite disturbing news from the hairdresser. I haven't seen her in a few months and today she was running her hands through my hair and said, "What happened to your hair??? Did you drop like half of it?"

I reckoned my eyes bulged. Dropped half of my hair? Oh shite, was it that bad? Granted, my hair currently is still of normal to above average thickness, but I admit, prior to me straightening my hair, the thickness was yeah, twice what I have now, Quite scary when I think about just how much hair I had for a Chinese girl. Thick, wavy, messy (still kinda actually) hair. It was the bane of my existence. Magazines told me that thick hair was a gift, but everytime I went to the salon they'll comb through it and remark (quite condescendingly) regarding how bloody thick it is. The waviness just added to the thickness in the sense that it made it look even "bigger".

Naturally, the salon people recommended one of their shampoos but my mom didn't want to get it for me. She thought I deserved it, what with me insisting that I wanted to go straighten my hair for the second time. And I'm quite stubborn so while she tried to talk me out of it, I wouldn't budge.

Lesson of the story: listen to your mother. *groan* Also, I will never straighten my hair again. I don't care if I'll have to have crazy hair for the rest of my life. As long as I still HAVE HAIR, that's good enough for me.

Bright side though: I do quite like my new cut :D

Sigh, and because I was out all Saturday and procrastinated most of Sunday away- I have got to start working on my Accounting homework. I've taken a look at the paper and bloody hell, what is going on!

During the current year, the assets of Sower Dial Co increased by $300,000 anf the liabilities decreased by $140,000. The owner's equity in the business must have (increased, decreased) [circle the correct term] by: $ ________________

Now I know some of you Accounting whizzes might scoff at the simplicity of the question and my genuine stupidity but hey, in my defence, I have not done any accounting work since Kemahiran Hidup in Form 3. So right now, I will just go and beg my 17 year old brother who is coincidentally taking SPM Accounting paper tomorrow for some help.

Oh yeh and Miss World tonight at 9 pm. So I like beauty pageants, feh.
.. apparently it is not on tonight. But Oprah was damn interesting- it was the episode where she goes around the world (yes the one with Paula representing Malaysia). The case from Rwanda made me want to cry.

  1. Blogger Nadiah said:

    Hah I am never straightening my hair again either. My hair is still falling out! Although that might have something to do with my being a vegetarian, also... something about iron deficiency. Hmph.

  1. Blogger Ben said:

    +300,000-(-140,000)=+440,000 ? ? ? ?
    increase? hahaha. i dunno.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP nike hockey Ac zyban 1999 audi a6 manual Effectiveness+zyban Does zoloft have an expiration date hepa vacuum cleaners for allergy sufferers provigil and renal problems http://www.discount-bontril.info/phentermine_day_delivery.html about lipitor boss evista fix blast zip Baycol guild malpractice and negligence legal toyota dealer

leave a comment