<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Tune-Out TV.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

So I wrote myself a mantra today:
"I will not blog until chapter 6 is done. I will not blog until chapter 6 is done. I will not blog until chapter 6 is done. I will not will not will not will not blog."

Chapter 6 (Prejudice: Its Causes, Effects & Cures) is not done. Yes, the studying is going on SPLENDIDLY, thank you for asking. :|

Sometimes I feel that the impact of it being my final final exams have yet to hit me. The importance of it is still being played around with, and I study along sloooooowly without feeling much. I should be scared! I should be shivering in me boots!

But, la la la. Social Psych? TV? Social Psych? TV? In the end, you'll find me reaching for the remote ..

.. Which is something I haven't done in a long time, watching TV that is. I do make it a habit to catch some programs, like Malaysian Idol and Amazing Race but since the two have dieded temporarily .. TV has become a wasteland and channel surfing such a BORE. (Gasp yes bore.)

I never did recover from the few weeks of missed CSI due to work and things, and now I am so freaking lost it's not even funny. I don't even know if the CSIs they're showing on AXN are currently reruns or new episodes. Either way, I miss Grissom and good god does Horatio look pasty. I wonder how Gary Sinese is doing on CSI:NY. Haven't heard very favourable reviews regarding NY but hey it's dead bodies and forensic science- I'm still intrigued.

As for MTV, I caught a wee bit of it in the evening. Usher makes my skin crawl. How does one guy sell so many albums, when the said album is generally a confession to his ex-girl about how he cheated on her with a fan and now the fan is pregnant? ANDDD.. what is UP with the constant lifting up of singlet and/or removing said singlet and throwing it across floor? Jeezus la, stop being such an exhibitionist! We know you have an amazing set of abs!!

(I do admit of course Burn and Yeah were pretty damn good, the former being somewhat close to heart. HEEE (GRIN). )



Now if Usher were to join us legions of camwhores ..


I do believe I'm ranting.
Wise words of the day would be : Don't Hate the Player; Hate the Game.

  1. Blogger hyelbaine said:

    I never seem to be able to study when books and the remote are under the same area code :P then again i'm quite the lazy person that i am ;)

    Cheers!!! :D

  1. Blogger Kawa said:

    OMG. The page loaded and at the same time, my colleague came to my place. Now she thinks I am gay. -_-'

  1. Blogger BawangMerah said:

    CSI: miami is the new season. CSI though is being rerun. Lately, I've started to like Horatio. It all started when I saw the episode, where a South American general's son spitted on Horatio and there was nothing he could do coz that fella was under political immunity. Horatio remained cool all the time, coz after tat fella left, i took the DNA from the salive :D

  1. Blogger Nadiah said:

    Jeez Sarah, I don't go online for a few days and you post ten times! :)

    AND there really is no escaping Usher, huh? Uggh.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
    stocks newsletter Seattle skin care Nexxus flowergenics skin care

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Keep up the good work film editing classes

leave a comment