<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Why do you want to make sense?

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I deleted a post today. If you didn't read it, be grateful. It was me in Great Self Pity Wallow that usually comes before the menses.

My menses is late by the way and I worry. You worry when it comes (fcking stains), and you worry when they don't come (immaculate conception). In the end it all boils down to a lack of attention in Biology.

But yes it better come soon as I have a party this Friday and my ball this Saturday. My body doesn't seem to get the hint that it is going to 'party'. I'm fairly sure it has forgot how it feels like to 'party'. Therefore, it needs to come soon because I cannot be expected to be all crampy and 'party'.

THE BUDGET, a magazine my team and I are coming up with, is er, coming up nicely. I've a group of people who work round the clock. Like from 1 to 12, yo. And then there are the slackers. Well there's just two of them. One, I'm not too surprised because he's like that all the time. At least though, the work he hands in is pretty good. The other, I am sorely disappointed in because she's never kept her deadlines, and has an excuse for everything.

And because Meesh is Bad Ed and I am Good Ed, I have not the heart to tell her (slackergirl) off. So I just look away everytime she's around. Very hard to look someone in the eye when you don't really trust them anymore.

My prom dress is unravelling at the hem. I don't know why. Stupid RedRumMurder. I take this as a very bad sign. I probably will be called out as winner for Lucky Draw, and I will celebrate. Only to trip over my extremely cute shoes and fall on face.

Not to mention that my mom is shocked by my dress. I wouldn't blame her, she's into all the plain black, or plain blue, bla bla bla. My dress is funky, my mom is not.

I shall be cast in stone for brief moment of disloyalty.

It's raining outside and it rains in my head. These are times I wish that alllllll I had on iTunes are Radiohead, Coldplay, John Mayer, Aqualung, etc. But no, I have stupid hell Rancid and Britney Spears' Toxic. Stupid shuffle button.

I feel quite vulnerable tonight.

Hold me!

(that was in jest, get your hands off me you filthy animal sheesha ladeeblabla)

  1. Blogger meiteoh said:

    It's the same with me...my period is late but I'm getting all the symptoms that I normally get during periods - sore boobies, spotting, pimples, crampy feeling, cravings and my depressive state...it's irritating. -.-

  1. Blogger graceshu said:

    i missed both my grad dinner and prom night, and all annual dinners of all my four years in uni, I kinda regret it now... :)

    use a tampon, mend that hem, and have fun! :D

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    there's a sticky-tape thing you can get from sewing shops - you stick it on the bit that needs mending, iron it and voila; seamless seams. or something like that. not cheap though, but it works!

    ~ Lara Amir

  1. Blogger xman said:

    hmm wut is it with this month, my gf is late too (worry, worry me) but from what I read its normal to be late sometimes - true?

    good luck for your prom, you'll have a blast i'm sure of it :) just remember to think positive!

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    meesh be bad ed
    u be good ed
    i'll be edwin (and i am)

    =)

    ripcord
    LittleNomad.com

  1. Blogger Steve Westphal said:

    I like your blog. This site has other stuff like design a prom dress
    that you might find interesting.

  1. Blogger NewhampshireMan12 said:

    Travel Clock

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Carpet cleaners vacuum Valium like products 50s baseball clipart http://www.water-bed-2.info fat fat woman 2nd consolidation debt mortgage Sony erisson cell phone hiking Computer e book top rated software downloads American baccarat beting pda accessory Job+search+western+australia Jungle fever anal All star ford amarillo Online anti-virus scan Zoloft memory problems Hitachi lcd televisions Red and blonde highlights

leave a comment