<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Where are you going?

Monday, September 06, 2004

Monday being Monday is hard enough as it is without having to recuperate from what seems to be, the best four days you've had this year. Last week was a big, important week for me and some of you may/may not know why. I guess if you follow my inane ramblings, you would have an idea or two. Unless you're really dumb dim la, and I refuse to believe that any of my readers are because it takes a certain IQ prerequisite to understand my highly intellectual writings.

And if you didn't know I was kidding with the intellectual writings comment, then you are one of my few readers who are just er, slow. Tis ok, maybe you're just a late bloomer.

It's hard to capture in words all the things that happened between Thursday and Sunday, as words, in this case, doesn't do justice to the amount of fun I had and how .. well, happy I was. I find myself staring into space a lot today, as my mind would wander off from the lesson at hand and just revisit the moments from the weekend passed. It's a guilty pleasure, the revisitations. For one brief moment, I let myself indulge in simplicity of the past but in the moment after that, all I get is sharp bittersweet pangs.

So before I write myself to death, I'm just going to keep a little bit of mystery about what went on Thursday to Sunday (now known to me as the Big Weekend Extravaganza), and leave you with some pictures from DAY 1 of the BWE. Mainly shots from the Islamic Arts Museum and the Kuala Lumpur KTM station.


Rich Chinese businessmen from yore used to sit in chairs like these, lounging and smoking opium with two servants at the side.


If there's one thing prevalent in the architecture of the Islamic Arts Museum, it's glass. First pic is of the museum's Turkish restaurant, and the second one is sort of like the lobby of the second floor. It's spacious, white, very white. Pure, almost, with lots of natural light streaming in.


I've always had a thing with spiral anything, from notebooks to staircases.


I thought this lamp/light was rather unique.


"I am no superman
I have no reasons for you
I am no hero, oh that’s for sure
But I do know one thing:
It’s where you are is where I belong."
Dave Matthews Band, Where are you going?


More from Friday to Sunday, soon. Assignments are piling up, and I have a whole bunch of CDs to review. Snow Patrol's one of them and they are SO EXCELLENT. I've listened to the album once but I like it already.

  1. Blogger infinitium said:

    *tight hugz*

    :)
    J

  1. Blogger KinkyPugKevin said:

    let go jase. my turn!

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    mindriot.tk has evovled into littlenomad.com

    drop by sometime!

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    hey, my mom works at IAMM :)

    lolalolyta~

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    » »

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

leave a comment