<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Left-handers are l337.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

I think I might have sprained my right arm. Badly. So badly that I am now typing with my almost useless left hand. Showering was torture, using chopsticks was torture, brushing teeth was torture. I'm practically disabled now.

What happened was.. this afternoon I was mopping the floor, and I went a little bit over-enthusiastic with the floor wash. So, the entire area was really slippery and I stupidly forgot to switch on the ceiling fan to dry the place up faster. While I was mopping, I slipped, and my right arm broke my fall.

When I hit the floor, I could FEEL my arm bending. It sounds strange, but oh so true. The next few minutes that followed had me grasping my right arm in agony, and just having those silent screams. I couldn't move my fingers, I couldn't angle it to ANY degree.

This is the reason why God made you an ASS. This is why asses are so cushion-y. You're supposed to fall on it, you stupid bitch, not on your right arm. OMGWTF.

My right arm now is of no function to me, as every time I try to make some use of it, a sharp pain shoots up its length! Like, that exclamanation mark I just typed. Using the DEFECT ARM to hold down the Shift key made me want to chop the whole thing off.

This couldn't have come at a worst time. I have like, TEN (10!) articles to write over the weekend and they're gonna take extra long now because I'm typing with only ONE HAND. My LEFT hand!

Not to mention that the Dinner and Dance is NEXT SATURDAY. What if I go to the doc and she says "Sarah, you need to wear a cast."

OMGWTF.

Trust sarah to come to her prom wearing a goddamn cast. There's no need for that Autograph section in the program book now, is there?

  1. Blogger liu fang said:

    Hi, it's me, Liu Fang. I have been reading your blog for quite sometimes and i enjoy it. Hope you feel better soon.

  1. Blogger Jolene said:

    er..sarah...u have to check it out...it might have fractured..

  1. Blogger infinitium said:

    aiks.. why so clumsy one dear.. take care yeah.. think happy thoughts.. *warm hugz*

    :)
    J

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    u should see a dr.. seem serious.. :)

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Aaw, cant be that bad. And if it was, you probably wouldnt be able to type this out at all! Take care now, hope you get better :)

    Izuan, http://izuansworld.blog-city.com

  1. Blogger Jadeblossom said:

    Maybe you could get a cast that matches the colour of your prom dress. That would be so cool. ;P Anyway, i love your writing, keep 'em coming and take care of the arm!

  1. Blogger meesh said:

    Woi! Go get it checked! Can authograph on your arm don't worry Sarah Barah!

    Sorry lah, but NOTHING must get in between the success of the BUDGET! So you better go see doc and get some painkillers!

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    Thanks for your concern, everyone :)

    liu fang,
    hi! never knew you had a blog. thanks for liking mine. :)


    Jolene,
    nola, not so serious, just strained/sprained it according to doc. fractured means cannot move it already! :p

    J,
    i am taking care of it. how can i not with someone's contant reminder, and asking if i feel alright. ;) :)
    *hugs* mwah.


    Anonymous,
    i did.
    forgot to get MC for skipping friday classes though, shite.

    Izuan,
    haha. i sweated blood and tears on this post k! :)

    Jadeblossom,
    thanks for the compliment!

    meesh,
    meesh, you're turning into Ed from hell already. so proud of you! *sniffles* :D

  1. Blogger T-Boy said:

    Wow. Cushiony ass. That just sets off all kinds of thoughts— er.

    Nevermind. Get well soon?

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    Down (T) boy.

  1. Blogger Albert said:

    Ouch... I like the way you ended the blog entry though. :) Get well soon! *waves*

    P.S. Isn't there a Shift key near the 1/! key? (Unless you're on some funky laptop...) Now is when Windows XP's sticky keys become super cool. Tap Shift 8 times and TADA! single-handed typing bliss.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Haha....You might really want to get that checked up on, my mother has a frozen shoulder from ignoring a muscle pull / sprain..now her shoulder can get screwy up to four years

    that being said, good luck with that and the prom :P

    cheers
    Lainie

  1. Blogger Steve Westphal said:

    Your blog is great. This site has pretty cool info about things like hairstyle
    . Check it out.

leave a comment