<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

The girl with the rainbow-coloured earring.

Monday, August 23, 2004



It's quite nifty what Photoshop and a digicam can do, although my Photoshopping skills are limited to what I learnt back in the previous semester.

If whining were a sport, I reckon I'd win every single event held in its honour. When I look at it, I see that my daily lives can be chronicled in a series of complaints and rants.
"AH shite. 6.30 AM ALREADY?"
"OMG, what assignment! I never knew anything about it!"
"What the hell! You think you own the road is it? DRIVE LA WOMAN! (and I don't even drive, my mom does and I just offer passenger seat commentary.)
"What is she wearing?"
"Four computer labs and only ONE has Quark Xpress. I don't know why I pay lab fees."
"This milo ais will kill a diabetic."
"Whore rental? OH. HALL rental."
"Meeeeeeeesssh! *whine* Clothes smell of chap fan! *grabs Meesh's Armani Mania perfume and drenches shirt in it* "

... and so on. Have I annoyed you already with my collection of whines/rants/gripes for today (yes, only today)? Well yes that's me. I'm either a)snarky or b)rather amusing.

I really do feel that I should make an effort to be more ... relaxed (?). One of these days I'll bite my tongue when an idiot a motorist hogs the road, and I won't take a second look at someone's horrific unique dress sense. I won't find people who chew with their mouths wide open disgusting, but will think of it as ... enthusiasm for food and conversation.

Yar, always look on the bright side of things, silver lining, focusing on positive traits, etc. I can be that happy-go-lucky girl who picks flowers off the road and wears a puffy-sleeved dress!

I will live up to my MSN nick: Technicolour Lover. Indeed! Y

(Puffy-sleeved dress is metaphorical. Will not actually repeat fashion blunder of childhood days.)

  1. Blogger infinitium said:

    Puffy dress? Can't wait to see it!

    :)
    J

  1. Blogger ryuu said:

    yeah i'll win the male version.

    *whine*

    *whine*

    *whine*

    *observes friend is in silence*

    "okay, i'll stop whining now"

    *friend starts talking back*

    :D

  1. Blogger r47z™ said:

    hmm! woman these days... whine whine and whine..
    hahahaha
    PEACE!

  1. Blogger KinkyPugKevin said:

    how do u pick those color out from the pic?
    so nice... yes i am a sucky designer.
    teach me.

  1. Blogger frus said:

    sigh.. all you whiners... whine n whine n whine.

    *whine*

  1. Blogger Applegal said:

    wow, are those your earrings?? COoooooOooollll :D I'm a fan of big earrings, but I'm not sure whether i'll wear the ones in the pic ;)

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    J,
    there's no puffy sleeve dress to see, move along now.

    ryuu,
    we should represent malaysia yo.

    Cris,
    what women only. men as well. :)

    kev,
    magic wand the colourful earrings, inverse selection, and then desaturate. simple.

    frus,
    whining's good for the soul.

    Applegal,
    haha yeah my friends have mentioned that i'm the only one who can pull off those earrings. :p

leave a comment