<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Everybody's got a hold on hope.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

The light at the end of the tunnel? I don't want to believe that it is one of an oncoming train.
 
I don't want to be cynical anymore about Certain Things. Meesh says that those who look down upon, or sneer at Certain Things, do not deserve Certain Things. There is nothing wrong with wanting what you want, no compromises.
 
I don't want to think that I am a pointless writer, who rambles on about nothing, trying so hard to turn it into something. I want to make sense, formulate striking opinions and write thought-provokingly. Hah. Good luck on that. Look what I'm doing now- rambling.
 
I don't want to plan my life anymore. All my plans seem to have a knack for falling apart on me, leaving me to rebuild everything once again. This time, I won't plan. People might say I am procrastinating, but as far as I can remember, procrastination never did me any harm. It's the planning-the building of expectations, the anticipation.. only to be disappointed at a last minute twist. That hurts the most.
 
I don't want to think the world owes me a favour.  So stop whining, Sarah.
 
I don't want to be what everyone thinks I am. I'm not who everyone thinks I am.
 
At times, I'm really afraid to be myself. 
 
But this is a post of hope, so smile everyone. :D
  
(Post inspired by and dedicated to Stress. Comes in form of college, assignments, future education, matters of head and heart, and a big fat zit on chin.)

  1. Blogger infinitium said:

    In dire times like these... hope is all we really have left ainnit? You'll be OK kiddo... I know you will *pats head*

    :)
    J

  1. Blogger meiteoh said:

    You know who you are - right/wrong, good/bad. Screw what everyone else thinks or says! As long as you know what you're doing and you are aware of the consequences, I would say, be happy and be yourself. That is what counts.

  1. Blogger ryuu said:

    u should always have a POA (plan of action). if your plan fails it's either the plan was not that correct or the circumstances are not that conducive.

    having a plan doesn't mean that you have to stick to it NO MATTER WHAT. plans always can be modified to suit the changing variables. only the goal doesn't change, or at least if it changes, don't stray too far away.

    having said that, i better start planning :P

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    Thanks all :)i will persevere.

leave a comment