<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

A year and counting.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Right now, I am in denial. How could this be? I wish I could keep telling myself that my mind is playing tricks on me, but I can't deny what I see under my archives.

My blog is turning a year old tomorrow.

A year!

How did a year go by so fast?! It's just too unreal. I think back about my first ever blog post, and really don't think that I typed those very sentences a year ago.

Just slightly disoriented. It's always this way when I realize something.

But.

Happy First Birthday, quesarah!

I have no presents for you except my intense appreciation that you're always there for me, waiting for me to rant and rave and be reflective.

I love you! *hugs the air and pretends its you*

Now. How long have you been blogging?

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    ages. longer than anything by Homer. or at least it feels like it.

    ~ ItchyMicchi

  1. Blogger ryuu said:

    let's see. since august 2002, i think. so that makes...

    *count*
    *count*
    *count*
    *my math sucks*
    *count*

    22 months! that's 1 yr 10 months!

    shiet.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    happy birthday quesarah! my blog is also turning a year old soon - 13th june. it's at http://mindriot.tk
    doesn't it feel so.....hrrrrmmpphh? =)

  1. Blogger sixthseal said:

    more than two years...
    happy anniversary to your blog.

  1. Blogger LcF said:

    Mine is only few months elder than yours. :)
    Happy Blogging!

  1. Blogger Ted said:

    have a happy one, quesarah!
    hmm... *ticks fingers off in the air*
    mine is less than a year lah. about ermm 8 months old perhaps *too lazy to check anyway*

  1. Blogger sashi said:

    Happy 1st Anniversary! :)

  1. Blogger shadow on the sun said:

    I blog all over the place, but I think I started blogging sometime in February 2003. So, can I say 16 months?

  1. Blogger karina said:

    been blogging for 1 year and 2 months ++

    Happy One Year to you! and do keep on writing.

  1. Blogger sarah said:

    Thanks everyone! :) I never knew how significant this blog will be in my life but hey. It's been a good 12 months.

    i <3 my blog :)

  1. Blogger c.ho said:

    hehehe. 6 months for me. weird eh? seems like just a short while ago that i just started my blog out of total boredom.

  1. Blogger r47z™ said:

    blogging since sept 2002...

    u know u get some warm and fuzzy yet mellow feeling when u read through your own archives. and think about where you are now. wat happen in the past. did it make the person u are now?

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
    » » »

leave a comment