<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

C-C-Changes.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I have this friend from high school, whom I always had some sort of an up-down friendship with. I don't remember how me met, but I reckon it was when we were 14. In Form 1, I knew of her, but didn't really know her. We got into the same class the next year, and being the kind of people we were (I am friendly, but she .. she's practically bursting with enthusiasm and perkiness), we soon started a conversation and became friends.

At first I think I was a little wary because I heard so much about her already, and not all of them were particularly positive remarks. She had a reputation for being a drama queen and also a bitch, and I wanted to be as objective about her as I could.

Surprisingly, we got on pretty well and I was at one time really close to her. We'd talk on the phone, she'd come over to my house. We even wrote an article together and submitted it in for the school's newsletter. When she got pissed with this guy (whom I had a crush on!), I helped her write down insults on this piece of paper and during recess, she went on this mad verbal rampage at the guy and everyone was looking.

I remember the first line as being, "Listen, you sperm shooting bastard, etc etc."

Weirdly enough, the whole verbal-rampage incident remains one of my strongest memories of high school. True, she was a drama queen but at that time, I wasn't the object of the show and well, I kinda enjoyed being surrounded in the drama, the sudden outbursts, the gossip- just as long as I was the supporting player.

But then, midway of Form 2, we had a falling out. It was over something trivial- we got caught note passing in Geography/History class, and the notes were basically about sex. And sex. You know how its like when you're 14- everything about sex was so taboo and therefore so interesting. It was a fun thing, but er, the notes got intercepted. The teacher dragged us up to the staffroom and proceeded to lecture us: about how it was unappropriate for us to be talking about it, etc.

I don't remember what happened next, but she started pulling out some drama shit which made me look like I was responsible for the whole thing. I got really pissed off and the next day, I yelled at her in one of the gazebos in the school park.

We didn't completely STOP talking after the incident, but I think after that, my whole perception about her and our friendship altered somewhat. We were still friends, but I was, I guess, cold towards her for the remaning of Form 2 and early Form 3. And then one day in Form 3, she wasn't in school anymore and I found out later that she changed schools.

Last Sunday, I met up with her (and her friend) again over coffee and jazz music at BSC's Coffee Bean. What really amazed me was that after three whole years of being out of contact, we talked as though we were 14 again. I mean, it was like three years was nothing. We still could talk, as in really talk.

There was .. warmth, and connection.

It was a pleasant surprise because, well, I was thinking it was going to be hard to hang out with someone after being out of touch for such a long time. But, it was surprisingly easy and comfortable. We had coffee, walked around the pasar malam, had ais limau at Lotus, and then dinner at SS15. We're maybe going out again this weekend to watch 'Flies and Foreigners'.

I just find it really nice to be able to reconnect with someone from my past. I suppose I miss my high school days and friends. We're all so apart right now. In fact, she's the only one from high school that I've hung out with in a while. There's so many things good things to rememeber about the place, and even greater people to be around.

Miss y'all SMKSU-ians. :) Look how much 2 years outta the place has changed us.

We're made out of blood and rust-Looking for someone to trust, without a fight.
I think that you came too soon, you're the honey and the moon
That lights up my night.

Joseph Arthur, Honey & the Moon



What an amazing song.
* *


How to make a sarah
Ingredients:

3 parts competetiveness

5 parts silliness

5 parts beauty
Method:
Stir together in a glass tumbler with a salted rim. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of lustfulness


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com


For some reason when I enter 'quesarah', my last parts do not show. Pfffft.

  1. Anonymous mature woman phone sex said:

    Information's pretty thin stuff unless mixed with experience.

    I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Very nice Blog; perfect for a little exposure! Here are some very interesting sites. The first one is UK based and can be access by clicking the following
    link UK Phone Sex You can also visit the following pages:


    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    UK Phone Sex
    Phone Sex Story
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex UK
    Phone Sex
    UK Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    UK Phone Sex
    Phone Sex Teen
    Phone Sex Story
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex
    Phone Sex

    If you are based in America you view the following site Phone Sex to blow your pants off!!!

  1. Anonymous taboo phone sex said:

    The years teach much which the days never knew.

    I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Good judgment comes from phone sex service experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment. phone sex service

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    Where did you find it? Interesting read »

leave a comment