<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

No paragraphs

Saturday, September 06, 2003

I don't know what to write. Inspiration has left me and all I have now are random thoughts. I am not sure if anyone's interested in them but type them down I will. You are in my blog. You must care. A little?
........

Am going to chop off about 2 inches from my hair later this afternoon. I hate my hair now. It's just ... long. And layered. It's uninspired and styleless. I'm going to go short, once again.
Have a new online journal. Check it out. Don't worry, this one still remains my baby.
Haven't bought a CD in over one bleeding year. I don't know how I let this happen! But John Mayer's "Heavier Things" is coming out this 9th so that will break this vicious .. cycle? No. Trail. I don't know. I need a thesaurus.
War is destructive. Sex and love isn't. Why is it that war movies get shown in Malaysia without too much censorship but one passionate kiss is completely cut out from a movie?
I want to do the "100 things about me" thing but I know that there aren't 100 things remotely interesting about me that would make someone read through it all.
Am on a diet. Started on Wednesday. Ate sandwiches two dinners in a row, except yesterday's. Had mee hoon sup. And durians! I even said no to Baskin Robbins, Delifrance's garlic bread and (sob!) Starbucks.
"I am the Napster"- The Italian Job. Movies like these makes me want to leave my quiet life of a student and dip my hands in other people's pocket. In a smooth, charming, Danny Ocean kinda way. Common thieves are disgusting.
Jessica Alba's body in her new movie 'Honey' is amazing.
Joaquin Phoenix is now my current obsession. This guy is so talented.
I wish I had a car so I could drive it around and pick up friends and go places. I feel like driving to Port Dickson and staying there to watch the sunset, have a seafood dinner and then come back to KL again. Anyone?
I've been watching trailers all day. I really want to see 'My Life without Me'. It looks like a chick flick and I love chick flicks! All my best girls and a box of tissues. Leave the house feeling like you need a boyfriend only to wake up the next day knowing you can't handle one.
I wonder where I put all the books I started but never finished. I also wonder where I put all my poems. I hardly write anymore.
Assignments in abundance. I have my Public Speaking Finals on Sept 25th. Can anyone give me an interesting topic?. It's very important.
I cherish solitude and loneliness. There's no one at home besides myself.
Goo Goo Dolls. How come I don't own any of their albums even though I like every single song they've released?
I really should start on my assignment.

"And I was in love with things I tried to make you believe I was and I wouldn't be the one to kneel before the dreams I wanted; and all the dark and all the lies were all the empty things disguised as me."
>>Goo Goo Dolls, "Sympathy"

leave a comment