<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

A little class reunion

Thursday, July 03, 2003

I've been invited to one of my secondary school friend's surprise party by another friend. This will be my first party in ages. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I attended a party (see, see- I am lifeless).

I'm glad to be going- it will also be the first time that I will be meeting up with my old classmates. I've missed them.

However, I'm also kinda nauseated with the thought that I will be meeting some (SOME, I stress) people that I try my best to avoid. See, all my ex-classmates are dead smart. They were the types that obtained straight As in SPM and cry over an 88 in Add Maths. Of course I am fine with them being smart, but I am not fine with some who use their intelligence to bring down less-Science-and-Maths-inclined people. Like me. I suffered a little during the last two years of secondary school being in the same class with those 'braggers'. They just made me feel bad about merely passing Chemistry and failing Physics.

They wanted to be chemical engineers, scientists. Couldn't understand how anyone could do something as 'trivial' as Mass Comm. Real idiots. I hate these kind of people.

You know- I really DO hope they become scientists. I hope they become like Isaac Newton. Except, instead of an apple dropping on their heads- I hope a durian drops instead. Or a watermelon*. HAH.

Anyway, wish me well and that I survive the party without having me ego crushed.

*Unfortunately, watermelons grow on the ground.. dammit!

leave a comment