<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5464479\x26blogName\x3dQUESARAH\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://quesarah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1790881057563968812', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

QUESARAH

Desktop Confessional

Computer complexities.

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

So, today was the first day of my 2nd semester. I woke up at 6.30 in the morning and I had to shut my stupid Nokia up because it kept on beeping and my mom was also banging on the door as if she couldn't hear the idiot of a phone beeping away. It's kinda weird being up so early as for the past 4 weeks I have been sleeping away till noon. 2pm was my latest and I only woke up because my friend called me (yes, my phone does ring once in a while. I have a life ya know!).

Once again, I have 7 subjects. I sat for 4 subjects today I think. All were pretty cool except Computer Studies. OMG I think I will die in that course. She, the lecturer who cannot pronounce the word 'name' ('nim'), handed out the course outlines and I flipped when I saw words I couldn't understand like Secondary Storage. WHAT IS THAT? She's gonna teach us stuff like how one email from userX gets to the inbox of userY. Frankly, I don't really care how my computer performs the miracle of emailing (or even the miracle of blogging) but .. I gotta admit, it is pretty cool. I was really hoping that she would be able to teach us HTML codes and stuff (cos I really want to learn) but alas! She's refining our PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills. Actually, my Excel skills are non-existent. I've never used that program. Hee.

I really am dead, ain't I?




leave a comment